Thursday, August 15, 2013

The BEST Man - Part 3

"THE BEST MAN"  PART 3 of 4
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
As they filled their plates from the breakfast buffet, Jeff asked, "So where is Jack this morning?"
 
"He got up early to get in a workout at the gym and he said he had some other things he wanted to do today."
 
They sat down to eat.  "Tony, I just want you to know that I really am happy for you.  I hope Jack realizes how lucky he is to have someone like you."
 
"You know, Jeff, I wish you could find someone.  I always thought you would end up in a relationship before me.  You want to hear something crazy?  There was a time years ago when I thought the two of us might hook-up."
 
They both laughed, but Jeff thought to himself, "If only Tony knew that I've had a little crush on him for years."
 
 
 There were some really great shops on board.  Everything was "Duty Free"!   So the guys did some shopping before heading back to their cabins.  That's when they both were shocked!!!
 
Obviously Jack wasn't expecting them back so soon.  The louse had picked up a trick!  He was naked in a bed while a man was blowing him!
 
 
 
A big argument ensued!  Tony was absolutely livid!   The poor trick was caught in the middle of this fight.  He ran out the door without even getting dressed!  Stark naked, he ran out of the room and down the hallway!
 
 
 
 
Tony threw his clothes off the balcony and into the sea!   He was like a madman as he gathered up everything in the suite that belonged to Jack.  It was all tossed out into the hall, along with Jack!
 
"GET OUT!  AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!  HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!  I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"
 
Tony was absolutely inconsolable as he ranted and raved.  "That lousy mother-fucker, I could kill him!"  It took Jeff an hour to calm him down. 
 
"Hey, why don't you put on that new swimsuit you just bought and we'll go down to the pool-bar.  It may be early in the day, but I think we both could use a little something stiff!  Of course, you know I was referring to a drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment