Saturday, August 24, 2013

SWIM TEAM - Part 1

SWIM TEAM

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

                                I’m on the swim team at college.  I love the feel of the water as I dive in the pool.  It exhilarates me.  It revitalizes me.  Sometimes it downright makes me fucking horny.  Usually that’s when the pool is empty late at night and I get to go skinny dipping.  The feel of the water as it rushes past my naked balls and cock when I dive in.  I just love it.  Today was one of those days though.  I went and did my work out in the weight room.  Suited up and did my laps and then headed for the locker room.  By the time I was in the locker room I was the last one in the building.  Even the coach had come to me in the shower and told me to lock up when I was done. 

                                Since I was there alone I took my time in the shower and even pumped out a load to try and relieve some of the pressure that had been building up in my balls all day.  It didn't help so I just grabbed my towel and headed for my locker.  I dried off a bit and wrapped my towel around me to sit on the bench.  My cell phone went off with a text.  I didn't recognize the number though. 

 

                                I sat on the bench reading it and wondering who the fuck it was.  I was horny though so I figured what the fuck.  I felt the urge and had to pee so I got up and went to the bathroom, my cock swinging back and forth between my legs.  Hell I’m in a men’s locker room.   I took my piss and headed back to my locker.  That’s when I saw 2 of my team mates.  They were up against the wall in full embrace.

 

                                I’d seen them naked in the locker room and showers before so this was no big thing except that they were grinding their cocks together and I mean in full embrace, kissing and feeling each other all over.  Standing there very quietly I watched and stroked my cock.  It took them a few minutes to realize I was there but when they did they drew me to them and said “Come on join us.  We know you want our asses.  Come on” they said.  “Come and watch and maybe it will give you a few ideas.” With that they headed for the massage room.  One of them hopped up on the table and lay on his back his legs automatically going in the air.

 

My other teammate climbed up and planted his feet on each side of our teammate and put his ankles on his shoulders.  This angled his ass just right and he slid his cock into it.  Next I knew he was fucking away and there was a look of sheer delight on both their faces.  Apparently they both liked gay sex, one a bottom and one a top.  I would find out later that was a bit wrong.  They are both versatile but I was right about the sex part.  They were both gay and will fuck at the drop of a hat.  They fucked like this for some time before climbing off the table.  When they did one leaned against it and the other bent over and started to suck him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment