Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another Friday Night

Another Friday Night

Story by Larry


                                                                                                  Here it is 10pm on a Friday night and I’m already undressed and in bed and not for any good reason.  If I was in bed with a husband or trick I’d be set but I’m all alone.  I can't sleep.  I have my head propped up on my hand looking at the TV wondering what to do.  I know.  I’ll get on the net and find someone to come over and fuck my brains out.  Wouldn’t be the first time I paid to get laid.  It’s a lot easier and in the long run cheaper.  


                                                                                                                I mean you go to the club now a days and it $10-$20 entry fee, with drinks being $6 a piece and beers $4.50 and by the time you close the bar you find you’re $75 - $100 in the hole and still going home to Pamela "Hand"erson instead of some hot piece of ass.  This way I don't have to get dressed, drive, put up with slobbering drunks and can just "love them and leave them".  Now let me see what I can find.  It may take a while since I’m doing it on my phone but I’m even too lazy to get up to get the lap top.  Well guess what. I found someone who advertises that he has a hot ass and loves to get fucked. I called him and he lived only 20 minutes away and had no bookings for the night so he'd be over and to boot would stay as long as I wanted.

 

 
                                                                                                                I told him I’d leave the door open and to just let himself in.  I’d be waiting in the bedroom under the sheet.  When he got there I heard him come in and close the door and then I heard him walk to the bedroom.  When he opened the door I took a deep breath.  He wasn't anything like his pictures.  He looked like he was just a kid.  I even made him toke his license out to prove he was of age before we did anything.  Once he proved his age, I had his cock in my mouth within seconds.  I had him begging to fuck him in minutes.  I told him I didn't want to rush and he said if I wanted he'd stay the night for an extra $20

 
                                                                                                                Something was wrong but I told him ok.  Then I told him to roll over on the bed and while he did that I oiled up my cock and once he said he was comfortable I put my cock to his hole and pushed.  I could see he was in incredible pain but by this point I didn't care I was sexually drunk and needed to fuck.  I started slow but not long after was pounding him into the mattress good and hard.  He was biting the pillow and almost in tears.  I pulled out and told him maybe he should go.  He told me no he was going to see it through and guided my cock to his hole again.  It was a tight hole too.  I’m glad I put on my cock ring otherwise I would have cum right away.
 

                                                                                                                We fucked the night away and I was right and I found out what was wrong in the morning.  He was young but of age.  He was staying with a friend on his couch till he made enough to get a room of his own and then he had to get out but he knew he wasn't going to be able to stay there much longer either.  He thought selling sex was going to be a quick way to make money but it proved to be, pardon the pun, harder than he thought.  He ended up working full time and only "hooking" at night.  I told him I had a solution.  I told him to move in with me, work and hook as he wanted till he could find a place and instead of paying rent if he didn't have a client his ass was mine.  He agreed and moved in that afternoon.  He had a client that night but came home and sucked me off anyhow.  “I like paying this kind of rent” he said.  Little did he know I loved him being my new tenant..  This had to last a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment