Sunday, August 11, 2013

Horny - Part 2

Horny

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 
I have no idea how long I sucked #2's cock but I didn't care because as long as I sucked him #1 was giving me the most wonderful rim job of my life.  Finally #2 decided to change things up.  He slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth and moved off the bed.  Seconds later #1 stopped rimming me but he also moved to where #2 was and put his cock to my lips and said “Go ahead.  Suck me now.”  With that I felt #2 lay on my back, his hot body pressing against mine and his hands massaging my sides.  Then I felt something even better.  #2 shifted his body a little and his cock was in my ass crack moving up and down and after a few strokes I felt his head at my hole putting pressure on it and spreading my ass lips apart.  It was so gentle I couldn't believe it.   I felt as he ever so slowly entered me and as the ridge of his cock head entered me and my ass lips closed in around it.  Man this was great.  At the same time I was sucking one of the 2 best cocks I had ever had, the second being the one in my ass. 

 
#1 and #2 knew exactly what to do and when and suddenly I had no cock in my mouth but I was being rolled over onto my back with a cock still in my ass.  What I didn't realize was that when I rolled over I rolled right on top of #1.  #2 started to pump in and out of me again and just as he got into a rhythm he then slowed to almost a stop and I felt something else. Then I realized I was on top of #1.  #2 had me inhale some poppers and just as I did #1 pushed up and slowly into my ass.  #2 had not backed out as of yet.  Both were whispering to me comforting thoughts as I felt both cocks push upward inside me.  I was getting double fucked.  Man it felt good.  I wish there was a way I knew that could describe the feeling running through my entire body right now.  Both of them fucked me till I began to beg to take their cocks out.  Now I’m a cock hound so that took a long time but after a bit I knew I would have to get off them or they would have to get off. 

 
They finally pulled out of me and I motioned for them to kneel on each side of me on the bed.  I pulled their cocks together so they were head to head and alternated in sucking them and this time finally I got both to cum.  Actually #1 was giving me his load in my throat when #2 erupted and ended up shooting all over #1's crotch and my face.  Of course I had to lick it off afterwards.  There was no sense in wasting it.  After they came they said they had a special treat for me.  They were standing alongside each side of the bed.  I closed my eyes and next thing I knew I was hand cuffed to the headboard my arms spread wide.  I went to say something and #1 put a jock in my mouth.  “Relax and enjoy” he said.  #2 spread my legs wide and held them open while he got between them to lick my balls.  #1 knelt beside me and took my cock into his mouth.  Next thing I knew I was getting one of the greatest blow jobs of the century.  #1 & 2 were alternating between licking my balls and sucking my cock and edging me.  I began to whimper into the jock and they wouldn't stop.  I can't tell you how many times I almost came before they finally stroked my cock to completion. 


Once I came they undid the hand cuffs, took the jock out of my mouth and led me to the shower.  I got practically another massage just standing there as they washed every inch of my body teasing my cock with their hands and throat all the way.  Before they were done I shot a second time and then rinsed off and dried ourselves.  When we were getting dressed we talked.  I noticed the time and asked what the additional time would cost and they said nothing.  They don't work on time, mostly pleasure.  When I tried to tip them they would not take it.  All they asked was if I would advertise their services to others which I agreed.  As they were leaving they admitted.  "You know you’re the first one we've had sex with other than each other,  EVER.  Up till now it's always been about the massage.  Now we see what we've been missing.”  I told them they wouldn't miss it much because I was going to go over money at home and book another session.  They kissed me and as they left called good bye over their shoulders holding each other’s ass.   It was money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment