Monday, August 26, 2013

Helping Hnad - Lesson One

Helping Hand – Lesson One

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 


It was his first time away from home.  College life was new to him.  This was my second year so I knew what to expect. 

He looked eager to please.  I told him where to put his things.  He asked me “How is the action?”  I smiled and said “It is great.  What are you looking for?”

He acted shy.  “What do you mean?”

I answered “You know, like guy stuff.”

I expected a negative response but instead he said “Do you do, you know, guy stuff?”

I smiled and said “Yes.  But you need to start slow.”

He blushed and said “Like what?”

“For lesson one, why don’t you strip down to your underwear.”  I said as I did the same and I was standing there wearing just my briefs.

He did the same.  He had on a nice pair of briefs.  They were tight and sexy.

He watched me as I pulled down my briefs and stood there naked.  He pulled his briefs down and out popped his erect cock.  It was a beauty.  It was nice and long with a big cockhead and great looking balls. 

I examined every inch of his cock with my eyes and wanted to touch it.  He grabbed it and started to stroke it.  He closed his eyes and stroked it a few times.  He finally stopped and released his cock and just stood there. 

I walked over and grabbed it and continued to stroke it where he left off.  He just stood there.  I figured he will touch my cock when the time was right. 

I heard him moan and then he released his cum.  It flew out of his cock and landed on the floor.  I milked every last drop.  He was done for today.  His cock went limp.  I figured we will see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment