Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back-Packing - Part 1

"BACK PACKING!"  PART ONE

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
 
What could be better than spending three weeks backpacking across the Northwestern states.  Exploring Washington, Oregon and Northern California on both foot and a fleet of RV's.
 
I found this "Gay Wilderness Explorer Group" on-line thru my computer.  The stories and photos that were posted on the Internet captured my long retarded sense for adventure.  Camping out in the woods, forests, along streams and rivers with a group of men was a long time fantasy of mine. I finally decided to try it.
 
 
 
There were about two dozen of us.  Hiking along the trails, we gradually got acquainted.   We had maps to follow and had to hike to designated camp sites each day.  An "advance team" would set up tents and build fire pits for us.  Food and drinks were provided by the organizers.
 
That first day when we reached a camp site, was a real revelation for me!  Apparently, I somehow hadn't noticed in the web site that this was a group of "naturists"!  Even if I had, I probably wouldn't have understood and just thought they were a bunch of tree huggers.  It didn't take me long to understand that naturists really meant nudists!
 
 
 
 
Everyone dropped off their back-packs at their designated tents and gathered in a common area for a "social"!  When I realized the reality of this situation, I quickly stripped so that I would fit in with the gang.  Unfortunately, looking at all of the hot naked guys, I was the only one who had sprung an erection!
 
Along the trail that day, I had connected with Jake.  Seeing my erect dilemma, Jake said, "Hey, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.  It happens to all of us.  In fact, before this trip ends, you probably will see just about everyone here with a hard-on.  We are a very sexually friendly and progressive group."
 
 
 
Eventually, (even though I couldn't help staring at these guys...) I grew comfortable with the situation enough to accept and appreciate this wilderness experience.
 
That first day, we gathered around the fire pit to cook our dinner...
 
 
We had burgers and dogs, with canned beans cooked on a grill.  The grill was removed and was replaced with wood logs. 
 
Long after everyone had retired for the night, I sat by the fire to contemplate what had transpired today.  I also worried that a bear or another woodland creature might decide to invade my tent.
 
 
 
The fire died down as I made my way to my tent.  When I crawled in, I was met with another naked body.  It was Jake! 
 
"Since this is your first night, I thought you might need some company.  I remember how scared I was my first time sleeping alone in a tent."
 
Jake provided much more than security that night, we had sex!  (We did it again in the morning!)  He sucked cock like a champion, and was a good bottom to my top,  as I fucked my new hiking friend.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment