Friday, August 2, 2013

Brad - Part 1


Brad

Part 1 of 3

Story by Larry

 


                This is my boyfriend; oh excuse me, my lover brad.  Brad and I met at a stripper bar 2 years ago.  I went out with friends for my birthday and they got me completely shit faced.  Brad was one of the dancers and they pulled him on the side after I said I would fuck him right on the stage if I had the chance.  They filled him in that it was my birthday and asked him to play up to me and give me a good time.  He told them no problem.  Of course I didn't know all of this but on Brad’s next set he was the dancer up on our table.  He never looked at anyone else and once completely naked was doing all sorts of gestures making me ever so horny.  I ended going home with him that night and I told him that I thought he was hot and if he had given me the chance I would have sucked him off right at the table.   
 

Instead we started dating and let me tell you there is never a dull moment with Brad.  He called me one afternoon and told me to come for dinner.  When I said ok he told me “Good.  Don’t plan on leaving for the week end.”  Now he had said that before but I still had gone home but late, real late at night.  I never stayed overnight.  For some reason I thought I should pack a bag with necessities.  You know, cock ring, lube, butt plug, extra jock and pair of shorts, and a T shirt.  When I got to Brad’s house I knocked and he opened the door he was dressed like this.  “Come in baby I got something for you” and with that grabbed his massive cock through the underwear he had on.  My god he must have pumped it up for hours because it almost wrapped around his waist.
 

                Anyhow, that night he fucked me six ways till Sunday, every position in every room.  I swore I was going to walk bow legged after the first night but for sure after the second.  I don't know what he took or how he managed to keep it up so much but man I loved every minute of it.  He started out by closing the door and then walking over to me and kissing me grabbing my T shirt on the sides and lifted it over my head.  Then he slowly went down and sucked on my nipples before licking his way down my body to my cock and swallowing me right to my bush in one gulp.  Chills went up and down my spine and I finally had to pull him off me.  He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom and helped me slide my shorts off and then his underwear and lay down and started to caress my entire body. 

 

                He had me begging for his cock in any way I could get it in no time.  At one point he was kneeling over my face with his hands braced on the wall as I had my head propped on a pillow and was sucking his big cock.  He fucked my face good and long and then pulled me down on the bed flat and rolled me over so he could eat my ass before he plunged his cock in me balls deep in one thrust.  Man can he fuck.  Every time we're together I end up begging him for more.  This one week end, from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, he managed to fuck me 14 times, one person, 14 loads in my ass or mouth.  I was in fucking heaven, and as good as he can give it he can take it.


                Now I’m 12 inches of thick meat and he has no trouble swallowing me down his throat and getting me to cum in record time.  The thrills and chills he sends through me are unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment