Friday, August 23, 2013

Back-Packing - Part 3

"BACK-PACKING"  PART 3 OF 3
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
Out in the woods, I thought I would really miss the creature comforts like:  television,  or access to my laptop, or even to get a connection to my cell phone.  There were other benefits to being around these other campers.  Them!!!
 
Despite the distraction of all of these hot naked guys, what I missed most was: a soft mattress, air-conditioning and a long hot shower!  (I would have given anything to share those three things with any one of these men.)
 
 
 
There was an endless number of things to do, like swimming, exploring, fishing...    and...well, there was always...fucking!
 
Maybe that was inevitable since we were all, always naked together.  Without exception, this was a group of very attractive nicely hung fit men.
 
 
 
I came back to the camp one afternoon, after another day of exploring, only to find my comrades engaging in a giant outdoor orgy!  None of them seemed to care about hiding in a tent anymore to have sex.  This was all just happening right out in the open!
 
I was drowned into the middle of it all!  (I sucked four cocks and fucked another guy while someone else fucked me!)  I had never been part of a "group" before.
 
I ran off down the trail to the river to clean up.  That's where I found my friend Jake.  I told him that he had missed this orgy and he got so excited about it, he insisted that I should fuck him right there.  Jake sat right down on it and rode my dick.
 
 
 
I swear, I don't think I've ever had that much sex before in my entire life in a single day!  I was looking forward to the rest of the trip.  ....But, it wasn't to be.
 
Mid-fuck, one of the organizers ran up to us and told us to gather our personal belongings.  "There's a weather front moving in.  The winds will be coming from the West.  There have been some forest fires just east of here that are growing in size.  We can't take a chance.  We need to evacuate all of you.  We have to cancel the rest of this trip!"
 
Jake said, "We'll be right there!  You can cancel this trip, but no-one is going to cancel this fuck!"
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
I've kept in touch with Jake and some of the other guys.  I'm looking forward to another naked camping trip with these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment