Saturday, August 3, 2013

Brad - Part 2

Brad

Part 2 of 3

Story by Larry

c 2

 

Another time I went to Brad’s house right from work.  I was talking to him from the car telling him what a shitty day I had and how I just wanted to relax.  He told me he was busy with something so just come right in.  When I got there I called out to him and I heard him yell from the bathroom "I am in here".

                This is what I walked into.  Brad in a bubble bath and when I walked in the door he looked up and in a sexy voice said "Poor baby.  You look like you need to relax.  Come to daddy and take a nice hot bath with him.”  I stripped in seconds and climbed in facing him.  We sat just relaxing and then he began to soap up my chest and arms and since he was sitting forward he was able to grab my cock under water and stroke me at the same time.  I hadn't seen him in 2 weeks because he was away on business so I had a 2 week load stored up and not long after he started to stoke me I shot it into the bath water.  “Well now look at that” he said.  “I knew you were happy to see me but damn.  Before I could get anything, you go and shoot a load in the water.” 
 

                I guess I’ll just have to take mine now.  He slid me so I almost went under water and I have no idea how he managed it but he slid his cock into my ass slow and steady.  When he did I felt something weird in my ass and asked him what he was doing.  He pulled out and stood to show me that while he was away he had his cock and under his balls pierced.  “Now” he said.  Let’s see where were we?  Oh yes I was about to fuck you and give you my load.”  He sat back down in the tub and managed to get into me again.  He was fucking me at a steady pace and I loved it.  I had to hold onto the sides of the tub to keep from slinging under water to try and get more of his cock inside me.  It was another week end of nothing but fucking.  We never even put clothes on this week end. He had made sure everything we needed for the week end was in.
 

                It was like staying in a nudist resort.  We even BBQ in the back yard naked.  Sat on the lounges chairs in the sun to get a nice even tan and even fucked on those same chairs.  It’s amazing how I have any blood at all in my feet by the end of the week end with my feet always in the air so much.  That’s our favorite position, me on my back with my legs on his shoulders.  This way he fucked me good and we could both watch the facial expressions on each other at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment