Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Conversations about Sex - Part 1

"CONVERSATIONS:  ABOUT SEX!"
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN   PART 1 OF 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pete just wanted to have a nice lazy Saturday to himself.  He slept in really late and was still sipping on his coffee at Noon.  It had been an entire week from hell at work.
 
Someone knocked on his door. "Oh fuck!".  He let in George, his neighbor, who was his best adult friend for the last few years.  They were buddies who worked out together (not often enough!), met up for beers to play pool (very often!), and went to football games.
 
Pete even liked George's wife: Kathy and his two girls were almost like family to him.  
 
It was weird that George, who usually was a very mellow guy, seemed to be a little crazy today:
 
"Oh shit!  Did I come over too early Pete?  You're still in your robe.  I hope it's okay.  I'm sorry but Kathy took the kids up to Springfield to her Mother's house, they are staying the weekend.  That's okay, because I really need to talk to someone away from her.  There's some weird shit going on with me right now!  I couldn't think of anyone else that I could confide in, but you."
 
"Christ, George!  Calm your ass down!  I have problems of my own!   In case you haven't noticed, my A/C wigged out!  The repairman can't be here till Monday.   I was about to head out and jump in the pool to cool off.  If you want to talk to me, join me in the pool."
 
"Hell, if I had known, I would have brought my swim suit.  I guess I can go next-door and get it."
 
"Grow up George!  Why the fuck would you need a bathing suit?  We are two twenty-seven year old men.  It's a private fenced-in back yard.  No one can see us, and besides, I'm not sure that I even own a swim suit anymore. It's been years since I wore one.   I always just swim naked."
 
Pete walked out to the pool, removed his robe and dove into the water.  George just stood there like a dummy before he began to un-dress.  His boxers were the last to go.
 
This was the first time that either of them had seen the other one totally nude.  These were two straight guys checking each other out.  (Straight people do that kind of shit too!)
 
It seemed to make George really uncomfortable so he quickly joined Pete in the water.
 
They swam around for several minutes and surfaced fairly close to each other.
 
Pete asked, "Oh!  I almost forgot!   What did you want to talk to me about?  You seemed really stressed when you got here.  We're friends.  If you have a problem, maybe I can help you solve it.  You know that you can tell me anything." 
 
George stuttered around for a few minutes, "You've got to promise that what I tell you, you will never repeat to anyone!" 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment