Saturday, August 17, 2013

GYM Showers

GYM SHOWERS

Story by Larry


                I went to the gym as usual after work and worked out for about 3 hours.  As I was finishing up this really hot guy came in and I was tempted to go back to the steam room for awhile but changed my mind.  I started to run into this guy more and more as I was leaving.  He would come a little earlier each week.  After about a month of this I walked in one day to see him working out already.  I went and changed and purposely left my jock off and my cock hanging in my shorts.  Every machine I went on he was right next to me.  I knew he was interested.


                I went back to the locker room and put on my bathing suit and went to the pool.  After doing my laps I went back and got a towel and was headed for the shower.  I had lost track of the guy and thought he had left.  I decided to take a steam for a minute or two.  I guess I was in there about 10 minutes and had enough.  I headed for the showers.  I opened the door to the shower room and there he was, facing the door, water cascading over his beautiful body and an intense look on his face.

 

Slowly he started to slide one side of his bathing suit down.  It was white and I could see everything through it.  His balls rested in the middle of his legs but his cock traveled up the lines of his suit to his left,   long and thick.  “I’ve been waiting for you” he said.  With that he pulled his suit down a little more.  “Come here” he said.  In a trance I walked up to him and he took my hand and pulled it towards his crotch.  “Feel that” he said.  I gulped and said “Yes.” 
 

“You want it don't you” he said. I gulped again and said “Yes.”
 

“Good.”  He pulled up his suit and said “Follow me.”  We went into the locker room and then down a hall and ended up in a room they used for massages during the day. 
 

                He dropped his suit and sat on the edge of the table with his cock hanging down.  “Come here and suck my cock” he said.  I was frozen in my spot and he repeated “I said come here and suck my cock.”  That time I moved in and onto my knees and sucked the tip of his cock in my mouth.  “You better be able to do more than that” he said “or you can forget it.”  I didn't give him a chance to change his mind and get off the table.  I sucked his cock to his balls and kept my mouth there.  “Now that's better” he said.  “Now suck me good.”  Every time I swallowed his cock from that point on I took him to his pubes.  He started to massage my head and tell me how good a cock sucker I was.
 

                After a few minutes though he tired of this and pulled my head off his cock.  “Standup” he said.  When I did he jumped off the table and pulled his suit off and stepped out of it.  He shoved me towards the table and told me to bend over it my ass in the air.  I guess I wasn't fast enough and when I was standing in front of the table he shoved me by my shoulders to lay on the table and in the same movement I felt his cock at my hole.  “That’s a good boy now here we go.  Here is what you really “and with that he grabbed my hips and shoved.  The table creaked and I yelled.  He had sunk his cock to his balls in me in one thrust.  “Yeah baby, take it all.  I think I’m gonna fuck you after every work out.  You got a nice tight ass.”
 

                With that he started at fast and steady pace holding onto my hips as he fucked me with long deep strokes.  I actually grabbed the sides of the table to hold on for my life.  It wasn't long before he was breathing heavy and telling me to get ready he was gonna fill my ass.  A few more strokes and I could feel a warm sensation inside me. I knew he was dumping his load.  Between that and the low growl that turned into a high pitched howl he shot a massive load inside me.  So much so my ass was leaking as soon as he pulled out. 
 

                He slapped my ass on each cheek and told me you can stand up now.  I turned around and told him you know I really thought it would be different being with you.  He looked at me with a stern glance and told me “Well it's not.  I don't suck cock and I don't get fucked.  If you want, you’re strictly my bitch.  You suck my cock and I fuck your ass.  Give you a load if you’re good and shoot it all over you if not.  Take it or leave it.”  I thought for a second and then said “I’ll take it” and in my head said at least for now.  “Good then.  Meet me here tomorrow same time.  Have yourself pre lubed.  I’ll fuck you before your work out and then when you’re done.  Oh and I don't like a leaky ass.  Better learn to control that.  I do not want cum running down your legs on your way to the shower.  Tighten up that ass somehow” and off he went leaving me there to think about what he said.  I wiped the cum off my legs with a rag I found and then headed for the showers.  I just rinsed and then left quickly.  I didn't want to aggravate him and not get fucked tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment