Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jock - Part 1


Jock

 

Story by Jay

 

Part 1 of 2

 


I love the straight jock types when I was in school.  It was my dream to have sex with a jock.  I could get hard just passing them in the hall.  They always carried a football or basketball and had at least a couple girls swooning over them.

 

I liked Steve.  He was gorgeous.  I would fantasize about being in his arms.  I jacked off a lot thinking of him.  Sometimes I would imagine his sucking me off.  That would had been great. 

 

We passed in the hall a lot when we changed classes.  One day he seemed to notice me.  I smiled and he smiled back.  This became a regular occurrence.  I decided to do more than smile.  I passed him one day and when he looked at me, I squeezed my crouch.  I swear he licked his lips. 

 

I thought I went too far, so I ducked into the men’s room.  I went over to the sink and stared at myself.  I was out of breath.  I splashed water on my face and then I heard the door over.  In walked Steve.  My heart stopped.

 

He walked by.  Ours eyes were locked to each other gaze.  He stopped and smiled then he walked into the handicapped stalls.  He did not lock the door but left it opened.  I took a deep breath and followed him into the stall. 

 


He was leaning against the wall.  He shut the door behind me and quickly pressed his lips to mine.  I felt his tongue separate my lips and dart into my mouth.  He was a fantastic kisser.  I was so wrapped up into his kissing that I did not notice that his hand was unzipping my pants and before I knew it he had my pants down and he was stroking my cock.   

 

He undid his pants and grabbed my hand and shoved it to his cock and balls.  I massaged his cock.  It was rock hard and enormous.  I heard him command me to suck him.  He leaned back and I took his cock and started to suck him.

 

I heard him command me to keep sucking and for me to jack myself off.  I did as he commanded.  He placed his hand on my head and when he was ready to cum, he held me down and said to swallow every drop. 

 

When he was done he told me to jack off.  He pulled up my briefs and said to cum in them.  I was so excited that I shot almost immediately. He told me to wear my cum filled briefs and meet him after school.

 

Luckily I did not have any more classes for the day.  I waited until he showed up and he asked to inspect my briefs.  They were still moist but I had some dried cum on my pubes and cock and balls. 

To my surprised he started to suck me.  When I got near to cumming, he let me shoot my load again into my briefs.  He said “Nice.  See you tomorrow.  Wear these briefs.”

 

Whenever the girls would not put out, he became hornier with me.  He would suck me but I had to cum in my underwear.   

 

For the rest of the school year, we would meet and blow each other.  When he thought my briefs had enough loads, he would have me take them off and he tossed them in his backpack and leave.  It was a dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment