Monday, July 8, 2013

Loud Music - Part 1

Loud Music

Story by Jay

Part 1of 2

 


As I drove home all I could think of was to rest on the sofa and have a cold beer.  Peace and quiet was all I wanted after a rough day at work.  The new neighbor was blasting away with the music and I could not take it anymore. 

I went over to his place and knocked on the door.  No one answered.  I pounded on the door.  Again no one answered.  Out of frustration I tried opening the door and it was unlocked. 

I yelled “Hello”.  No one answered.  I took a step into the hallway and yelled again “Hello”.  The music was blaring from the living room.  I went on in and found my neighbor passed out on the floor.  Liquor bottles were laying all over the floor. 

He was half dressed.  This was the first time I saw my neighbor.  He was tall and slender.  His cock and balls were exposed.  I shook his shoulder.  He mumbled a few words but I did not understand them.  First thing I needed to do was to turn the music down, so I could hear him.

I found the remote and hit the off button and the room became nice and quiet.  I asked “You ok?”  He nodded ‘yes’.  He mumbled again but this time I understood him.  He said “Help me get undressed.”

I took his pants and briefs off.  I lifted his legs and placed them on the sofa.  I watch as his cock started to grow right in front of my eyes.  When it was totally erect he mumbled “Jack me off.”

I grabbed his rock hard cock and started stroking him.  His balls bobbed up and down.  “It won’t take long.” He said.

I continued stroking him and watch his balls tighten and rise up.  He moaned and them shot his load.  It seemed like it was going to be a few wads of cums but them it picked up steam and shot big wads of cum that hit him high on the chest and down to his stomach.

I milked his cock a few times until he was all drained of cum.  He said “Briefs.”  I picked up his pair and held it out to him.  He said “Clean.”  I wiped him clean and then I heard deep snoring.  He was out.  I left him on the sofa and headed home.  At least I knew I had peace and quiet for tonight.     

No comments:

Post a Comment