Monday, July 22, 2013

Down on the Farm - Part 4


(IT HAPPENED...) "DOWN ON THE FARM" 
 
PART 4 of 4

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


Tim said, "I honestly don't know. I never even considered the possibility, until just today. Maybe, I am....I'm Sorry Beau, I pissed you off earlier. I wasn't trying to offend either of you. I'm just really a little confused right now. I thought if one, or both of you might be gay, .....you could...um...well, ah...do some stuff with me to help me figure it out. "

"You guys are so much more sophisticated than me. I've never been with a girl, don't know if I want to. I really like the whole masturbation thing with you guys and my friends. I like showing off my dick to my friends. It's just fun, and like Beau said: why not, if it feels good.... It's just that I feel like I'm maybe wanting more from my male friends. I have to admit, I feel kind of a physical attraction to guys."

Tim reached over and began to jerk-off both of his cousins. The brothers took turns stroking him.


As they jerked together, Tim asked Brice: "I have all kinds of questions. You said last night was your first time, so I am wondering if you liked it? What was it like to have a dick in your mouth? What does one taste like?"
Brice responded, "Why don't you just find out for yourself. Suck my dick! It's only fair that I should get my first 'blow-job' too! And from you."
Tim hesitated for a few moments until he leaned over to Brice's dick. He stared at it for a minute before taking it in his mouth. He imitated the way the brothers had sucked him just the night before.
Apparently he was doing it right because Brice started to moan.
 
 
 
Tim crawled up between Brice's legs for a better angle. He actually was enjoying this. Suddenly he felt Beau's hand run over his ass and down his crack. It tickled a little, but felt good. Then his ass cheeks were parted and Beau began to lick around his hole. Tim had never experienced anything that sensational before!
He was somewhat distracted by Beau's tongue. Without any warning, Brice unexpectedly erupted with a huge load in Tim's mouth. It hadn't been part of his plan to go that far, but he had no choice but to swallow. It had an odd taste but wasn't at all offensive. Suddenly, he had a thought: I wonder if all cocks taste the same?
Before he could satisfy his curiosity by going down on his other cousin, Beau whispered something to Brice who got up and left the room. Then Beau climbed up next to Tim, pulled him close and kissed him on the lips. It was a long lingering kiss. (This trip was turning out to be one surprise after the other.)
 
 
 
Beau said, "You said you wanted to experience some gay stuff. Kissing, rimming, sucking dick, that's all just foreplay to sex. I'm talking about fucking. Do you think you're up for that?"
Tim blushed, "I've never shared this with anyone, but sometimes when I'm in the shower, I stick a soapy finger or two up my butt. I kinda like it. Does that sound too weird?"
Brice returned to the room with a big jar of Vaseline. He lathered up his brothers hard cock and smeared a large gob on Tim's hole.
 
 
 
Beau's big dick up his ass sure felt a whole lot different than a couple of fingers. It was a little painful in the beginning but the pain soon gave way to pleasure. Beau was gentle at first but soon began pounding Tim in several different positions. He jerked his hard cock and sprayed a giant load of his own cum.
Brice had sat and watched the entire time. He was sitting a little too close and got drenched by Tim.
When Tim finally dislodged himself from being impaled on Beau's cock, the two of them went off to the bathroom to clean up.
 
 
 
As the two of them washed up, Tim said, "God, I love coming to this farm. I always learn something new each year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment