Sunday, July 21, 2013

Down on the Farm - Part 3

(A LESSON LEARNED...) DOWN ON THE FARM PART 3 OF 4

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


 
After the laughter died down, there was an awkward pause between the three of them. Then, as they were finishing their chores in the barn, Tim asked, "Are the two of you gay?"

The question irritated Beau, "Why the fuck do you have to put labels on other people? Everyone does it and it pisses me off! I do what I want to do and the things that I enjoy! I don't give a crap about what anyone thinks about me! If you were awake last night, you must have liked it, because you didn't object! Why the fuck can't guys have a little fun with each other without it being called GAY?"

Beau stormed away leaving Tim with Brice together in the barn: "Don't mind him, Tim. My brother is a little sensitive about this stuff. In my opinion, I think he is queer or whatever you want to call it. I've been in the same room when he has done a lot of sexual stuff with guys."


 
"I've watched him suck off some of his straight friends. You wouldn't believe some of the other things I've witnessed that he does. Other than jerking off together, the two of us have never done anything else."

"Last night, when I played with your dick, I was just curious enough to want to see why Beau likes to give blow-jobs. God knows, I would never try it with my brother! That would just be weird and all wrong! It was the first time for me and I just wanted to see what a dick tastes like."


Then Brice dropped a bomb shell: "I thought it would be all right to do it with you because we aren't really related to each other. I don't know if you know this, but we are only related through marriage."

"My Dad, your Uncle George, is really just our step-father. He married Mom when the two of us were still babies. It was probably around the time you were born. We're cousins, but not blood-related, so I didn't think it qualified as incest to experiment with you."

Tim was absolutely dumb-founded at this news. At least, it lessoned the "guilt-factor" of enjoying fooling around with his cousins. This new knowledge played on Tim's mind the rest of the day. He was curious about these other things Brice said that Beau did with guys.

Tim's imagination ran WILD! He was new to all of this stuff, but to this point he was comfortable with all of it. He had his own hefty curiosity. He liked touching and being touched, even that blow-job had been awesome! He wondered what else might be in store for him.

By that evening, Beau had seemed to have lost his temper. The boys stripped and climbed onto the bed. They were naked together and no one made a move to turn out the lights.

After another awkward moment, Beau spoke up: "You asked earlier if the two of us are gay. I want to ask you the same question. Are You?"

Without much hesitation or thought, Tim said...

No comments:

Post a Comment