Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BLUE


BLUE
 
Story by Larry
 
 
 
Hi.  People call me blue.  maybe it's because that's all i wear or maybe it's because of my eyes but that's what they call me.  At least the people outside of my house.  My older brother and my parents call me "THE FAG".   Ever since i came out to my brother that i thought i was gay but hadn't been with a guy yet and he went flying to my parents like the little bitch that he is my life has been miserable.    My parents haven't come right out and said it but I know once i graduate in June and am 18 that"s it.  They want me gone.  I want to go to but have little money to go with.

  Since the day my brother outed me I spent little time at home.  Mostly just to sleep and shower and if i didn't have to do that I didn't either.  I only have 2 more weeks to go and I graduate and turn 18 all at the same time.  I was out walking around wondering what I was going to do and figuring what money i had saved to do it with.  I had taken to carrying all my money with me since i had a good amount of money in my drawer and it disappeared.  I was just about to get myself a burger when a car pulled up along side me.  First thing that went through my head was "shit more trouble".

Instead the window went down and a guy asked me directions.  I gave him directions where he wanted to go and then he said that's too detailed.  How about you show me and i'll pay you $25.  I figured for about 25 minutes that was good money and i could use it.  I got in the car and the guy said OK where to from here.  I started to give him directions and he drove.  When we got where he wanted to go it was a hotel with a reserant attached.  Want to eat he asked.  I hate eating alone and i'm hungry.  My treat he said.  I took him up on his offer.  

We had dinner at  the hotel and then when we were leaving he offered to get some beer and talk in his room.  I'm new in town and I really hate being alone as you can tell.  There was something about him I liked so I said yes.  He got some beer across the street and then we went to his room.  he told me make myself comfortable and handed me a beer.  I felt very relaxed with this guy.  he started to take his shirt off and again told me to relax and make myself comfortable.  Oce he had his shirt and shoes off  he stretched across the bed.



As he stretched across the bed he started to talk about all sorts of things.  His work.  Where he used to live. Everything.  Long story short he was living in the hotel till he found a place.  He had moved here in order to get a promotion where he worked and in doing so had doubled his salary.  i told him i wish but that i was still in high school for another 2 week and then needed to get a real job so I could get out and why.  I even told him the part about being gay but not with a man yet.  He smiled and said "oh I wouldn't worry about that.  All things come in due time".  He got up and got us both another beer but this time as he handed it to me he bent over and kissed me square on the mouth, his tongue probing mine and then he backed away and lay across the bed again.  Then he said "now at least you can say you were kissed by a guy".

I sat there in shock and he smiled at me.  "Come here."  Still in shock I got up and walked over and sat on the bed.  He put his arm around me and drew me to him and kissed me again.  "You know I'd like to make love to you" he said.  I turned to face him and couldn't believe I said what I did but I told him "Just be gentle".  He got up on his knees behind me and started to massage my neck and work his way down my back.  It felt so good that I leaned my head back and moaned.  He was high enough above me that he was able to kiss me again while massaging my back.  Then he straightened up and as he did he pulled my shirt up and over my head and then began to massage my chest telling me how hot I was.

I felt him moving behind me and when I turned around he had just finished lifting his shirt up over his head.  He gently helped me to lay flat on my back on the bed and then lay on top of me and began to kiss me all over my face, neck, ears, and working his way down my chest.  We both still had our pants on but my cock was so hard in mine I had to reach down and undo the button and open the zipper.  "Let me do that" he said.  He finished unzipping my pants and started to pull them off me.   I lifted my ass off the bed and he slowly slid my pants and underwear off me so I was now naked.  he bent down and kissed my inner thighs and then worked his way up under my balls and then sucked my balls before licking and sucking on my cock itself.  I was frozen in sexual bliss having never felt the feelings he was creating in my entire body before.

He made moves to me like this for what I think was over an hour before he got off the bed and opened his pants and slowly and gently pushed them down eventually showing me a full bush and a giant hairy cock and balls.  I didn't expect so much hair since his chest was hairless but his crotch more than made up for it and it was magnificent.  When he was naked he stood with his hands on his hips and said "I'm going to make love to you like you never dreamed."

With that he rolled me over and started to massage my back and ass.  More and more he massaged my ass and suddenly he spread my ass cheeks and started to lick and suck on my hole making me whimper and shiver.  I thought I had felt it all until now.  He stopped for a moment and told me wait, you haven't felt anything yet.  He soon lay on top of me caressing me while he slid his cock up and down in my ass crack.  "I'm going to fuck you soon" he said.  I replied by lifting my ass off the bed to make it easier for him to enter without even realizing what I was doing.

I felt his cock head at my hole and he whispered in my ear "Are you ready, relaxed?"  I nodded yes and suddenly I felt my ass being spread open by his cock head and slowly but surly he was entering me.  I was finally going to be fucked by a man.  I froze as his cock head passed my ass lips into my ass and I could feel the ridge of his cock pushing into me.  He stopped and told me to relax and breath.  He started deep breathing and soon I felt my ass relaxing around his cock and he was pushing inside me again.  He soon was balls deep inside me.  I asked him to fuck me good but gently at first and that's exactly what he did.  he started out slow and fucked me for some time stopping here and there so he didn't cum too fast and then he lifted one of my legs over his head so I was on my back he started to fuck me a little faster.  I love watching your face while I fuck you he said.  I can tell your loving it and he was right.

I asked him to fuck me harder, faster, deeper, and he did.  He began to sweat and breath heavy and I could tell just from the look on his face he was close to cumming.  It wasn't long since I felt his cock start to swell in my ass and then a different feeling.  I could actually feel his cock shooting volley after volley of cum inside me.  that was all i needed to make my cock burst and I shot all over my chest, face, the pillows and sheets.  he fell on top of me and whispered.  man your a great fuck.  I held him close and said and so are you.  he lifted himself up on his arms and asked.  "Will you stay the night?"  I don't want to be alone.  I promise I will not make a move on you unless you want to.  we can just cuddle.  I looked at him and said I'll stay but under one condition.  he asked what that was.  you fuck me till no matter what you do your cock can't get hard any more.  then we go to sleep and you fuck me when we wake up.  he smiled.  that's doable for me as he was lifting my legs onto his shoulders and pointing his cock head at my hole to start fucking me for the second time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment