Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Being Neighborly - Part 1

Being Neighborly

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I rush home from work every day and shower and then sit in my room wrapped in a towel with the light off.  Within an hour my neighbor Ethan is home and showers and then walks around his room naked till his wife gets home.  He’s such a horny fuck.  She’s not even home 10 minutes and he's got her in their room and he's fucking her like a freight train.

I sit in the dark and grab my lube and just watch as his hairy ass bobs up and down as he fucks the shit out of his wife and I jerk off.  Sometimes I can time it that we actually cum at the same time.   I have to be careful though because our houses are so close I can actually hear them as they fuck. 

He can be very verbal at times.  Sometimes he makes her lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side and he fucks her mouth instead. 

Well this went on for over a year.  it was getting to the point all I had to do was have a remote thought of him naked in that room and I was hard and a few times even came in my pants.  When that happened if I was out I would end up in the men’s room taking my boxers off and throwing them out and going commando the rest of the day.  I didn't mind that either.

One day I rushed home as usual and Ethan was outside mowing his lawn.  He had on no shirt, ripped shorts and sneakers.  The shorts didn't even cover his ass all the way and his cock head was hanging out the pants leg.  The ass was also worn thin and had a big hole showing he was going commando.

I waved and walked in the house, showered and got ready for my 'show’.  I heard his mower stop and next thing I knew he was in his room stripping down for a shower.  Then I got the surprise of my life.  He walked naked to his window and leaned out and yelled "Hey Joe come here I need to talk to you".

I went to the window wrapped in a towel and he said “Come in the back door and hurry.  Don’t bother to get dressed it's really important.”  I ran downstairs and out the back door wondering what was so important that he hadn't taken his shower and gotten ready to fuck his wife as usual.

I walked in the back door and he was standing legs spread in the doorway to the living room.  "Come here, get on your knees and suck my cock."  I said to him "excuse me?"

“You heard me.  The wife is away for 2 weeks and I have to dump a load.  "SUCK MY COCK AND SUCK IT NOW" he yelled.

I walked over and got on my knees and he grabbed his cock in one hand and the back of my head in the other and forced his cock into my mouth.  "That’s it.  Suck me real good".  He kept his hand on the back of my head and actually forced his cock down into my throat past my gag reflex with each thrust.  It didn't take him long to cum and along the way all I heard was "Come on and swallow me fucker".

I felt his cock swell in my mouth and then he growled as he dumped his load in my throat.   He held my head tight against his crotch, my nose mashed into his pubes till he was done shooting.  He didn't go soft.  He pulled me off his cock and told me to turn around and grab the table.

I turned and bent over the table and he actually got on his knees and started to eat my ass.  He was a noisy fucker slurping and moaning and sucking on my hole.  When I was good and wet he stood up, spit on the head of his cock and grabbed my hips.  His cock was sticking straight out and he aimed it at my hole and shoved.

I screamed in pain.  He’s a lot bigger in person than looking across from my window and he hurt like hell.  "Shut up" he yelled at me.  He started to fuck me just like he did his wife.  It was fast and hard. 

By this time he had grabbed my hips and was leaning back and pulling me onto his cock each thrust.  He slapped my ass.  Again he dumped a load but this time in my ass.  He held me tight against him and I could feel as his cock shot volley after volley of cum inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment