Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Loud Music - Part 2

Loud Music

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 

I got home from work and heard the music blaring from my neighbor’s place.  I went over and knocked on the door, I heard the music stop and then I heard “Come in.”

I opened the door and hollowed “This is your neighbor.”

“I am in the living room.  Sorry about the music.”  I entered the living room and found my neighbor putting on a sock.  He had a cockring on around his cock and balls.  He was super hard.

“Sorry if I am interrupting anything.  Just wanted to say ‘HI’ and I appreciated if you keep the music down.”

“You didn’t interrupt anything.  I played the music loud hoping you would come over and give me a hand with my cock.”  With that I dropped to my knees and took his rock hard cock in my mouth.  His cockring kept his cock rock hard.  He was gently thrusting his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat.

I was so hot.  I pulled my cock out and started stroking it.  My neighbor saw my cock and wanted in on the action.  “Let’s get over to the bed.”  I nodded yes and hated to release his cock but I let it slip out as we walked over to the bed. 

We got into a 69 position and he had my cock deep into his mouth, down to my bush of pubes.  I was so turned on, I came quickly.  My neighbor swallowed every drop. 

I now started to concentrate on sucking my neighbor’s cock.  He was big and rock hard.  That was my kind of cock.  I felt his nuts tightening and his first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat.  I swallowed and got ready for the next onslaught of cum.  I kept swallowing and was able to take his load.

When I was done I got up to leave.  My neighbor said “I will keep the music down low, unless I need you to come over.”  I smiled and said “I think I will like loud music.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment