Friday, July 5, 2013

My First - Part 2

My First

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 4

After my birthday night with Gary I tried to stay clear of him for a while at work.  I still had to get things straight in my head.  One night when we punched out at the end of the day it was pouring.  He asked me for a ride.  I couldn't let him walk in the rain so I agreed.  We ran for the car and jumped in but still had gotten soaked to the bone.  

When I got to his place he said “Come in and dry off.  Maybe the rain will slow down or stop.  It’s not good to be driving in this rain.   You can't see where you’re going.”  I had to agree so we went inside.  He got towels out of the bathroom and he stripped and wrapped a towel around his waist.  I was looking around the room.  For the first time I realized there were pictures every 6 inches all around the room of naked guys in all sorts of poses.  I could tell he took them because the background was his room.  I asked him about them.  He said they were all guys he had blown or had fucked him.

I mentioned the fact that some looked young and he said “Yes, they are.  I’ve been collecting pictures since I was in high school.  Some are like you just turning of age.”  With that I saw a guy we worked with whose name was Gary as well.  I mentioned it and couldn't help but staring at his cock.  Gary number 1 as I started calling him told me he paid Gary #2 100 bucks to let him blow him.  What was supposed to be a onetime thing had turned into a regular thing.  #2 would just stop over when he wanted.   #1 would blow him and then he'd leave. 

#1 finally talked me into getting undressed and he put my clothes over the heater in the bathroom to dry.  He said it wouldn't take long.  While I was naked he kept it up and I finally agreed to let him blow me.  I sat in a chair with my legs wide open and he got on the floor in front of me and took my cock in his mouth.  I do have to admit he gives a great blow job. 

Then there was a knock at the door and #1 told me to go in the closet till he saw who it was.  It was #2.  He came in and asked if there was anyone there because the car was out front.  Gary told him no.  He took his coat off and then slipped his shirt over his head.  Suck on my nipples he told Gary.  Gary did as told and took one then the other in his mouth.  I watched from the closet naked.  Then Gary opened #2's pants and slid them down exposing his cock and took that in his mouth.  After he sucked him for a minute or 2 he let go and told him to lay naked on the bed.  While #2 got undressed and got on the bed Gary came to the closet and told me to come out.

When #2 saw me he got pissed.  Gary got on the bed with him and whispered something and then he got up and sat in the chair.  Gary motioned to me to come over to the bed.  When I did he said to me “You’re going to fuck me.  He wants to watch a cock in my ass.”  He took my cock in his mouth and got me rock hard and then I lay on the bed and he sat on my cock facing me.  His ass felt good around my cock.  I started to rise up to meet his bouncing on my cock.

I fucked him and gave him a load in his ass.  Before we could separate #2 was up and out the door.  Gary turned around to me and said “You should learn how to suck cock too you know.  You’ve got fucking down and getting blown.”  He walked over to where I was laying and guided my head to take his cock in my mouth.  It tasted strange but good.  I sucked him as best I could and when he came I swallowed it without meaning too.  I liked the taste.  Gary said “You were pretty good for a first timer.  With practice you can be as good a cock sucker as me.”  I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment