Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Want to Try - Part 2


Want to Try

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 3

Jacking off with Billy was fun.  We were meeting daily at the warehouse.  But Billy started to hint about doing other things.  I was not sure what other things until he mentioned blow jobs.  I was nervous about doing blow jobs since I never did it before.  But I was also turned on with the idea of having my cock sucked and sucking his cock. 

Billy said he would go first.  We had stripped in preparation for jacking off.  Our cocks were hard when Billy knelt down and held my cock in his hand.  He stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of my cock.  It felt good as his tongue started to swirl around and he licked my cockhead.

Then he placed my cock in his warm moist mouth and wrapped his lips around my cock.  I thought I was going to shoot my wad.  I wanted it to last.  But it was getting more difficult to keep from cumming.  He was now sucking my cock and I could not hold it anymore.

I gave Billy a warning and then it happened.  Cum exploded out of my cock.  Billy did a good job of swallowing and sucking while I came.  It was a big load and Billy drank every drop then he stood up and said “Try it?” 

I knelt down and held his cock.  I tried to imitate Billy in what he did but I did not think I was doing a good job.  Once I got his cock in my mouth he placed his hands on my head and he started to gyrate his hips.  I locked my lips down while he cock went in and out. 

But I have to admit I was not ready when he came.  What a load he had.  I gagged and cum streamed down the corner of my mouth.  I finally released his cock.  Cum flew out of his cock and landed on my face and in my hair.  I thought Billy would be mad but he just laughed and said “Wow that was great.  You are a fast learner or a natural cock sucker.”

So now we had two things we would do when we got together in the old abandon warehouse.  We would jack off or suck or both.     

No comments:

Post a Comment