Sunday, July 7, 2013

My First - Part 4

My First

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4

Months went by and I didn't see Gary.  We no longer worked together.  He was working in some other factory and I was working in an entire other town.  One day he called me.  I want you to see something.  When I got there he showed me pictures of a guy named Billy.  He was 19 like me and hotter than a red hot poker.  He also had a cock to end all cocks.  It was long and thick.  “Would you like to do him sometime?” Gary asked.  I said “Yeah sure.  I don't know about his size but I’d like to see it.” 

With that Billy walked out of the closet naked as a jay bird.  He looked beautiful with nice pecs, muscular arms and legs, and a cock that hung to his knees.  He walked over to me his cock swinging back and forth and shook my hand.  “So you want to meet me and do me, huh?”  I was at a loss for words.  When I didn't answer Billy grabbed my shirt and ripped it open and pulled it down off my arms.  “Get those pants off” he said.  I was in a trance and did as I was told.  “Now sit on the edge of the bed.”  I did as I was told and he walked over and took his cock in his hand and put it to my mouth.  He had to lift it cause it was so thick and heavy even hard he pointed to the floor.

“Suck me and suck me good like Gary says you can.”  I heard a click and realized Gary was taking pictures again.  I reached around and grabbed Billy’s ass and played with it while I tried to deep throat him.  He finally pulled out and told Gary “Show him how it’s done.”  I was shocked to see Gary just sit down and swallow Billy’s cock all the way to the root.  No gag reflex I guess.

I took the camera Gary had and took pictures of him sucking Billy off.  Billy looked at me and said “Get on the bed.  I’m gonna fuck you.”  He took his cock out of Gary’s mouth and greased it. He climbed on the bed between my open legs and pushed his giant cock in me.  I bit the pillow to keep from screaming.  Billy wasn't exactly gentle but I took his entire cock after the third thrust and soon was begging him to fuck me more.  He asked me “Can you take this as long as Gary can?”  I told him “I don't know but right now shut up and fuck.” 

He took my leg and put it over his head and rolled me over without taking his cock out of my ass.  He held my legs open wide and kept pumping inside me. Then he took my cock in his hand and started to jerk me off while fucking me.  I was moaning and groaning and begging for more.  All of a sudden all I could do was yell that I was cumming.  Gary got pictures of it all.  Billy was still fucking me hard.  I just about finished shooting and Billy slammed into me and stiffened and let out a long low growl.  I could feel his hot cum in my ass.  When he was done he pulled out.  “Let’s take a shower for Gary.  He can get pictures of us in the shower together.” 

Once in the tub Billy made me get on my knees and suck his cock clean.  I loved the taste of his cum mixed with my ass on his cock.  I wanted to take it all but still gagged when I didn't even have half of it in my mouth.  He pulled me off his cock by my hair and said “Don't worry.  You’ll learn and soon be deep throating me too.”  He lifted me off my knees and we lathered each other clean and then rinsed off. 

Billy dressed and left.  I stayed and let Gary blow me and then fucked the hell out of him.  When we were done we sat naked and talked about Billy and Gary and the differences and what we liked about each.  I ended up staying the night and woke up to Gary blowing me under the covers.  I pulled him out from under and lifted his legs and just jammed my cock in his ass.  I fucked him hard and quick and gave him a load before getting out of bed and getting dressed.  I was ready to start my day.  Thus was the beginning of me going to bed with men and loving it.  I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment