Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beach Fun - Part 1

Beach Fun

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

OK.  Use your imagination.  Close your eyes and picture this.  You’re walking down a deserted beach, just the waves, sea air, sun and you.  There is no one else for miles around, or so you thought.  You’re deep in thought about your boy friend and don't realize there is someone laying on a blanked ahead of you until your almost on top of them.  When you realize you’re not alone you actually stop and take a good look at the other person.  There is one of the hottest men you've seen a very long time on a blanket.

You stand perfectly still so as not to disturb him.  He’s laying on his back, his legs spread wide open.  His cock is limp and laying across his crotch but you can tell it's beautiful and when hard probably a monster.  His balls are hanging between his legs and actually touching the blanket he's laying on.  It is no doubt a set of really nice low hangers.  He has just the right amount of chest hair around his nipples and a treasure trail to his crotch where he has a neatly trimmed bush. 

His muscles glisten in the sunlight from his sweat.  He stirs and his cock rolls from one side to the other catching your attention again.  You lick your lips.  You think to yourself that you must have him but you know that's impossible or is it?  He looks like he's asleep.  If you’re careful you might be able to at least suck his cock for a second or two before he wakes up and kicks your ass.  He stiff again and this time he rolls over on his stomach.  You inhale deeply.  His ass is absolutely perfect. Two perfect globes with just a hint of hair in between the globes.  You think of how nice it would be to just lay down between his legs and spread those globes apart and stick your tongue right in there and go for it.  Rim him for all it's worth.

He stirs again and he rolls back onto his back again.  His cock is hardening.  He moans as if he's having a dream.  You’re still standing there just watching as his hand moves from his side and grip his cock and start to stroke it.  You see a drop of pre cum on the tip of his cock.  You can't take it anymore.  You quietly strip naked and stand there watching while you try and think of how to make love to the man on the blanket.  Finally you decide to just go for it.  Slowly you approach him and get your hands and knees on the blanket with him. 

Slowly you bend down and lick his hardening cock.  It immediately grows rock solid.  He moans and shifts a little.  You lick his cock again and when you get to the tip linger long enough to get the drop of pre cum forming.  He moans.  You decide to go for it.  Slowly you swallow his cock, first the head and then very slowly the shaft.  You are trying to not disturb him enough to wake him.  Ever so slowly you suck his cock but after the second time you swallow his shaft you feel something.  It’s his hand on your head.  He’s holding you on his cock.  When you try to drop it out of your mouth in a low tone he says "Please don't stop" and pushed your head back down on his cock.   I moan again and said "Your mouth feels so good, like velvet.  I need you to suck it all the way.  Deep throat me.  Make me cum." 

Now that I know for sure he's awake and enjoying my mouth I start to really suck his cock.  I grab the shaft in one hand and jerk him off as I suck his cock at the same time.  His cock grows even longer and he moans.  "Oh man your mouth is fucking fantastic.  Suck me harder.  It’s been so long, suck me harder.  Make me cum.  Swallow my load."  I get crazy.  I continue to jerk his cock and let go with my mouth only to lick and suck on his balls.  They are salty with sweat.  He has a musky scent between his legs from being out in the sun.  It makes me crazy.  I have to have more of him.  He grabs me by the hair and pulls me up to lay on top of him.  "You’re fucking great.  Make love to me" he begs. 

While I’m laying on top of him and licking the sweat off his face and neck he reaches down and cups my ass in his hands and moans.  "Nice ass man.  Oh this feels so good.  Suck on my nipples" he tells me.  I lick my way down and circle and lick one and then the other nipple till they are standing straight up.  He is breathing heavy and tells me he must have me.  I continue to lick down his body and am soon again sucking his cock and this time I manage to get my hand under him enough that I can run a finger in his ass crack and eventually push it inside him.  He cries out “YYYYEEEESSSS.”  Again he holds my head down on his cock but this time it swells and starts to shoot in my mouth.   He gives me enough cum for 3 loads in my mouth but I swallow every drop.  I don't waste anything.  He finishes shooting and lays spent on the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment