Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Big City - Part 2

Big City

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 


I laid on the top of the covers in the bedroom.  I wished I had jacked off in the shower because I now had a raging hard on. 

The hitch hiker appeared in the doorway.  Without say a word, he walked over to the bed and climbed up and straddled me.  His balls were just inches from my mouth.  His cock was hard and pointing straight up.  He lowered his body and his balls rested on my lips.

 


My tongue started to lick his balls taking one at a time in my mouth and gently rolling them in my mouth.  He lifted himself and his balls popped out of my mouth.  He backed down and took my cock deep in his mouth.  The way he sucked me made me think “He is a keeper.” 

I could get used to having him to come home to.  I was so worked up that I came quickly.  He swallowed my load and kept sucking away.  When I was done, he moved back towards my face and I took his cock in my mouth. 

I figured that he came one in the bathroom so he would not have a big load.  Boy was I wrong.  When he started to cum, I had trouble trying to keep the load in my mouth and to swallow it. 

When he was done, he laid next to me.  I wrapped my arm around him and we slept together.

The next day, I work up to find him sleeping with his morning wood poking me.  I reached over to hold it and slowly stroked his cock.  This would be great to wake up to.  As I stroke his cock, he woke up.  He laid back and let me jack him off. 

He shot his load all over his chest.

After a while he sat up and said “You been a great host.”  Before he could say anything I said “Stay here until you find a job.” 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.  I thought to myself, “Damn, I can get used to this.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment