Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Being Neighborly - Part 2

Being Neighborly

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

When he was done he pulled out and spun me around and forced me by my shoulders on my knees again.  “Lick it clean” he said.  I went to swallow it and couldn't believe he had cum twice in a short period and was getting hard again. 

Once he was clean he sat on the kitchen chair.  "Come here and turn around"  I walked over and turned my back to him.  He slapped my ass cheeks repeatedly.
 
He wrapped his arm around me and while holding his cock straight up pulled me down onto him again.

The only lube I had was his load in my ass.  "Now fuck yourself on my cock."  I started to move up and down on him and he slapped my ass on both cheeks at the same time.  "I said fuck yourself not play now bounce in that cock and take it all".  I started to bounce off him and really was fucking myself hard.  Suddenly he threw me down on the floor on my stomach and climbed on top of me and rammed his cock back inside me.

He pushed himself up on his arms and started to fuck me like he did his wife.  It was like he was a runaway freight train.  Having cum so much already he was hard but had a hard time cumming.  Sweat was pouring out of him and dripping all over me.  The smell of hot sex hung in the room.  He finally dumped another load inside me.

When he pulled out he was a totally different person.  "Can I offer you a beer?" he asked.  With that he walked naked to the fridge and got two beers and opened them and handed one to me.  “Thanks man I needed that.  The wife is away and if I don't cum every night my balls hurt like hell and swell.”  He laughed “It's a curse but one I can live with.  Only thing is I’m not a fan of jerking off.”

He downed the beer and got himself another.  "So, how's your ass?"  I rubbed it and for the first time actually said something other than grunt and groan and said "Ok I guess."  He poured some beer on his cock.  Come here and lick the beer off and get me hard again.  For some reason I obeyed without question and got him hard within minutes. 

He took me by the hand to the bedroom and told me lay on your back.  I no sooner did and he had my legs spread wide in the air and his cock head at my hole.  This time he moved a lot slower and more sensual.  He fucked me like a true person making love not someone just dumping a load.  He managed to get me in a position where he could hold me up and still grab my cock and jerk me off.

Man it felt good.  A strange feeling someone else's hand jerking my cock but he sure knew what spots to hit to make me crazy.  He just kept fucking me slowly for a long time.  I could feel the pressure building in my balls.  I told him if he kept it up I was going to shoot.  He just stared at me and kept jerking my cock.  With my first shot of cum he started to fuck me hard and deep and I shot so hard there was cum on my chest, nipples, neck and even a drop or 2 on my face and hair.

“There” he said “that should hold you till tomorrow.”  He pulled out and headed for the shower.  “Want to shower with me” he called over his shoulder.  I ran and jumped in the tub with him.  We lathered each other up and laughed till we were clean and then got out and dried off.  He handed me my towel and said "The wife’s gone for a month to her mother’s.  Be ready tomorrow night same time in the kitchen.  I’ll fuck the hell out of you again.  You’re actually a lot better fuck than the wife".  I left with a smile.  I can't wait till tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment