Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Want to Try - Part 1


Want to Try

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 3

 

I made friends with Billy when we were in grade school.  I loved being around him.  I wasn’t sure why but I love his company.  We went to the same high school.  In our senior year, things started getting different.

Up till now, I never saw him naked, but for some strange reason I wanted to see his cock.  I wasn’t sure if he had the same feelings.

One day we were down by the old abandon warehouse. 

We started to explore the old building.  Out of the blue, Billy said “I will show you mine if you show me yours?” 

I was excited as I replied, “Let’s see it.”  He took off his shirt first.  He had a nice chest.  It was really toned and he had nice ABS.  He said “You next.”  I took off my shirt and I saw Billy take in every inch of my chest with his eyes.  I did the same to him.  Then without me asking he removed his jeans and underwear. 

His cock stood straight up.  It looked magnificent.  He had the biggest boner with a nice mushroom head.  He interrupted my staring by saying “Well?  It is your turn.” 

I dropped my pants and underwear.  My cock was hard but it did not stand straight up like Billy’s cock.  For some strange reason I wanted Billy to touch my cock.  I wanted him to stroke it like I did at home, under the covers, at night.

To my surprise, he did just that.  His touch was electrifying.  He actually was gentle as he stroked my cock.  I returned the favor, and grabbed his erect cock.  It was so hard.  He moaned as I jacked his cock. 

I was so excited that I came first.  It was an awesome cum shot.  At first, a bead of cum appeared at the tip of my cock and then dropped to the floor.  Then as Billy jacked me faster, I let loose with the biggest stream of cum.  It was not once, or twice, but three times.  I heard Billy say “WOW.”

His eyes were enormous watching me cum.  Then he leaned back and shot his load.  It amazed me how much came out of his cock.  It was definitely more than what I shot.  As I milked the last drops of cum out of his cock, Billy said “We need to do that again.”

I agreed with Billy and said “Let’s do it again tomorrow?”

As we left to go home, I could not wait till tomorrow to come.     

No comments:

Post a Comment