Friday, July 26, 2013

Roommates - Part 1


Roommates

 Part 1 of 2

Story by Larry

 


Pic 1

 

Meet my roommates.  The guy on the left is Jerry and the guy on the right is Sam.  We’re part of a new project where 3 guys live in a converted apartment building.  We each have a separate bedroom and in the living room are 3 desks for us to use for our school work.  That’s all that was in the apartment.  We have to supply everything else just like in the dorm.  I like it because there is nobody watching you.  It’s an honor system so I can bring guys home whenever I want.  Not that I need to, both Sam and Jerry are gay as I am and ready to fuck at a moment’s notice.

 

 

There have been times when either Jerry or I are fucking in the living room and the other comes home and ends up stripping right there and joining in.  One night though jerry came home with three of his friends.  They were three hot looking guys I had mentioned I would almost give my eye teeth to have fuck me.  Jerry had talked them into coming back to our place and doing just that.  They were going to fuck me while he took pictures.  Well didn't they all get a surprise.  When they walked in, there was Sam on top of me, my legs bent up against my chest and his cock inside me fucking away.  He had a good rhythm going and didn't even miss a beat when they walked in. 

 

 

Jerry was priceless.  “You guys know everyone right” he said as he put his keys on his desk and stripped off his shirt.  “You might as well get comfortable boys.  It’s gonna be a long night.”  With that Jerry got down next to us on his knees and whispered in my ear "I hope you’re up to it because I brought them all home to fuck the hell out of you."  In short breaths I told him “Fuck away man.  I’m ready.”  I almost passed out though when the guys took their clothes off.  They were well built but not overly muscular except for one.  You should have seen their cocks.  I think the smallest of the three was ten inches.  All three of them had balls the size of elephants too. I thought when I drained them I was going to drown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment