Thursday, July 25, 2013

Want to Try - Part 3


Want to Try

Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3

I looked forward to meeting with Billy in the old abandon warehouse.  He appeared one day with a paper sack.  I asked him what was in the bag.  He opened the sack and pulled out some lube and a package of rubbers.  My eyes grew big.  I knew what Billy wanted to do.

“Bend over” he said.  I assumed a position and felt Billy applying some lube to my ass hole.  It felt cold and pleasurable.  Then he poked his finger into my ass.  I was not ready for that.  I yelled “EASY.”

Billy said “Sorry.”  He tried it again but I was ready this time and it felt good.  I watched as he applied a condom on his erect cock.  I realized that his finger was smaller than his cock, so I knew it was going to probably hurt. 

Billy placed his cockhead at my ass opening.  He pushed and it resisted.  He told me to calm down and then he quickly shoved his cock in my ass.  I yelled out loud, “Watch it.”  He slowly pushed back and forth.  It went from hurting to feeling really good.  I found myself moaning with each thrust. 

His speed of thrust increased and I found myself ready to cum.  I wanted to jerk myself off when my cock started to spurt a load of cum.  It splattered to the ground and accumulated in a heap of white cum.

Billy was cumming at the same time.  When he pulled his cock out I saw that the end of the condom was filled with his cum.

I was now hooked.  Taking it up my ass became my favorite form of sex.  Billy did not mind.  He said he was more of a top and that I was a bottom.
Now I have my own apartment and Billy comes over all the time.  He is thinking of moving in.  Every so often he comes over and asked “Want to try.”  My reply is always “Now what.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment