Thursday, July 11, 2013

Artistic Pursuit - Part 2

Artistic Pursuit

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He led me to a beautiful bedroom with another view of the ocean.  By this time it had gotten dark and when he left and I turned off the light the moonlight made it very romantic.  Just what I needed a romantic room and my hand.  Oh well.  In the middle of the night though, I heard the door slowly open.  My subject for the weekend stood next to the bed.  When I rolled over on my back he looked down at me.  “Mind if I join you.”  I told him not at all.  Instead of him lying next to me he lay between my legs and automatically took my cock in his mouth.  Instantly I was moaning.  He was an expert cock sucker.  He swirled his tongue around my cock as it moved in and out of his mouth.  The ball on his tongue from his piercing made for an exceptional feeling.  One I had never felt before. 

He sucked me till I came in his mouth before dropping my cock on my crotch and lying next to me.  “That was delightful” he said.  “How often can you cum in one setting?” he asked.  Being young as I am I told him three, sometimes four or five times.  “Excellent” he said.  With that he got up and went to the doors out onto the deck.  “Follow me” he said.  Once outside he leaned over the deck chair outside my door holding onto the arms and instructed me to slowly fuck him.  He’s the boss so I went to spit on my cock and he said no need for that I pre lubed myself before coming to your room.  He was very proper about everything and prepared for almost anything.

I slid my cock into him and he said “Just a smooth easy fucking please.  Draw all but the head out of me and then back in till your balls are against my ass.”  I followed instructions and he started to moan and soon after, both of us were sweating from the act of sex.  He started to jerk himself off and when he was almost ready to cum told me to fuck him hard and cum inside him.  I started to really fuck him hard and I felt his ass tighten around my cock.  He started to shoot all over the deck under us.  His ass tightening so much made me cum right then and there.  I pulled out when I was done and he turned to tell me that was lovely.  “I’ll be back in a moment.  You may shower.” 

By the time I was out of the shower he was back with some drinks again.  “Now we definitely need some rest.”  The next morning the houseman brought us breakfast and then bowed out gracefully.  After we ate he said “Now I would like one of me on the floor like in this picture.”  I suggested in front of the fire place and he agreed.  “This one in water colors please.”

I couldn't believe how easy it was to paint him.  His features were so defined and wonderful to look at.  We would take breaks and during one of those breaks he sucked me off.  Like I said he is and expert cock sucker.  I came and he kept sucking till I was rock hard again and had me cumming in his throat for a second time.  It took me a few days to do the water color painting.  More because he kept stopping to either suck my cock or have me fuck his ass.
 
What I thought would be a few days ended up being a month.  By the end of that time I had done 6 different portraits.  We had also become close and would break often to fuck each other or to suck one or the other off.  Just as I was finishing up the 6th portrait he asked me if I was game for a few shall we say explicit black and whites and could I do them from photos.  I said it was possible and what did he have in mind. 

With that he called the houseman in.  “James” he said “We will need your assistance.”  He answered “Yes sir what can I do.”  Then he turned to me and said “I need you to disrobe.”  I did.  It wasn't anything for James to see us in one form or another of undress.  “There is a digital camera there, James.  I want you to take pictures of us.  Just keep clicking and moving around and I will let you know when to stop. 

He got down on the floor and started to suck me off.  I leaned my head back.  I loved the feeling of his pierced tongue on my cock and I always let him know that I did.  James got a few pictures of my cock in his mouth and then of me sucking him off.  Then we moved to fucking and as we were on all 4's he got pictures from underneath with his cock and balls swinging back and forth as I fucked him.  From above as my cock would enter and exit his ass.  A few of my cock head as it was half in his hole.  There were all sorts of positions, on our backs, and cocks in our asses.  Let your imagination run wild.  We had them all.

When finally done we were sweaty and full of each other’s cum both in our ass and all over our bodies.  James even took pictures of us in the shower together.  Once we were done he had James download them onto the computer, send them to the print shop and had the print shop deliver them to us.  While we waited we lay naked on lounges on the deck and watched the water.  I was getting very used to this life. 

When the pictures came we went over them and picked out I can't tell you how many different sexual positions that he wanted drawn.  Then he told me what he intended on doing.  He wanted them all drawn separately, and then we would sit and place them into one big collage.  He was going to put the drawings and painting all over the house but the collage was going to frame out the mirror he had on the ceiling over his bed.  We spent a lot of time and took great pains in putting them together.  All in all, I had been at his place now for almost 2 months. 

One morning I got up and he said “Our work is done.  It is time to relax.”  We spent the next few days working out because I liked to keep myself in shape, swimming in the ocean or his heated pool and relaxing in the oversized hot tub.  I finally said I thought it was time he arranged to take me home.  He got very quiet and a depressed look came over him.  “I was hoping after all this time you would have gotten the idea and stayed.” 

“What do you mean?”  I said.  “In case you haven't noticed I kept inventing new portraits to do so you wouldn't be able to leave.  I was hoping that you would like it here so much you wouldn't want to leave.  I had to admit I was infatuated with him and if I hadn't been working probably would have developed deeper feelings.  I stood and walked over to him. “You know what.  I think you better cancel that helicopter for a while and come help me move my things into your room.  I want to look at my work around the mirror and try out making love in that mirror.”  He smiled and kissed me for the first time. I was hooked.  I love a good kisser and man he was one of the, if not the best, I have ever known. 

I now have my own studio both at home, one on the beach, and one in the city.  I commute by helicopter when I’m in the city and my gallery is one of the most well-known on the east coast.  I’m still with my benefactor but not as a benefactor any more.  He is my husband.  We were married a year ago on the beach with our closest friends.  And no one believes that it all started form me imagining all the guy’s best attributes in and out of the locker room in school.  They should only know, especially the ones who were my subjects.  I wonder if any of them saw that drawing and recognized their eyes, nose, ass, cock, balls, hair or whatever.  I don't care.  It was the start of the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment