Friday, July 12, 2013

Renter

Renter

Story by Larry

I rent a room to a young kid fresh out of high school. He is a tall strapping guy from the football team. He was alone not having any family who would associate with him since they found out he was gay.

We got along great. He paid his rent every week and kept to himself. One night he came home upset. He had been laid off.  He told me not to worry it wouldn't interrupt rent. I told him I wasn't.

After 3 months of looking for a job he started to have money trouble. I made him a deal. Every other week free in return for chores around the house. There was only one catch. He had to be nude. He jumped at it.

The first week went great.  My house was never cleaner. The next cleaning week he expanded to cleaning the back yard and pool as well. Watching his muscle bound body and gigantic low hanging cock and balls was getting to me.

One night at dinner after a few beers I got brave. I asked him if he had ever thought about being with an older man and he said yes he already had a few times. With that I handed him back that's weeks rent and told him I wanted him to make love to me.

He surprised me be standing, picking me up and carrying me to my bed. When he put me down, he undressed slowly and then lay on the bed with me and slowly took my clothes off. I was already in heaven. 

When we were both naked he started at my neck and kissed my body from head to toe. I was withering in delight. When he finally took my cock in his mouth I shot instantly. He took every drop. He laughed and said I wasn't supposed to do that. He had been brushing my hole with his finger and when he said that I shifted my body and his finder slid in. Guess I wasn't supposed to do that either.  He said “No but I'm going to do this.”

With that he spread and lifted my legs and dove into my ass eating it like a mad man. I cried out in ecstasy. He licked, nibbled, and tongue fucked me for a long time. When he was tired of holding my legs up he rolled me on my stomach, my waist on the pillows to raise my ass and kept eating my ass. Even using he hands to hold my hole open wider to fuck me with his tongue.

I couldn't take it anymore and shot all over the pillow. He didn't stop till I reached behind me and pulled him up by his hair. I was exhausted and we were both sweating like crazy.

When I pulled him up from eating my ass he ended up laying on top of me with his cock in my crack. I kept moving my ass cheeks and his head finally slipped in. I looked over my shoulder and told him “FUCK ME.” He slid in slowly and began to sensuously move in and out fucking me. I was in heaven and being young like he is, he had great control.

He fucked me on my stomach and finally came inside me. It was a hot big load. I went to move and he told me he wasn't finished. Without taking his cock out he turned me over, still rock hard, and with my legs high on his shoulders started to fuck me more. His first load leaking out and running down the curve of my ass to my back and all over the sheets.

I started to beg him to fuck me harder and played with his nipples. This drove him nuts and he started fucking me so hard his hips were bouncing off my ass cheeks making them quiver.  He let out a yell throwing his head back and slamming his cock in me as he came.

When he pulled out he slid up my chest so that I could lick his cock clean. We now have a new arrangement. We moved him into my room and rented his room to another football player and he fucks me nightly to pay his rent. A year later and it’s still as good if not better than the first time. Now all we need is for our boarder to lose his job. Then we can have threesomes for rent paying.

Mmmmmmmm sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment