Saturday, July 27, 2013

Roommates - Part 2

Roommates

Part 2 of 2

Story by Larry

 


 

Sam, still fucking me, looked at the guys and said “I hope you don't think your hogging them all to yourself.  I want some too.”  You see Sam is like me, versatile. Jerry said “Well they are here for his ass first.”  Sam got pissed and pulled out. “So then go ahead.  Fuck away man.  Have your fun.  One of the guys said "Hell yeah man I’ll fuck that hot ass” and with that got behind me while I was on all 4's and just rammed his cock in me. "Ohhhhh man what a sweet hole.  It is fucking tight".  He started to fuck me and Sam came up behind him.  "Well if you’re taking over my fuck I’m gonna fuck you” he said and knelt upright behind him.  He stopped long enough for Sam to get inside him and then he started to fuck me again.  Sam let him do all the work.  On inward thrusts he fucked me and as he pulled out Sam’s cock fucked him.   He really got going and in no time was pouring sweat all over me and Sam was actually using the sweat on his back to massage his.  The guy dumped in me first and seconds later Sam dumped in him before we all fell in a big ball of naked exhausted flesh on the floor. 

 

 

Jerry said “Let’s go in my room.”  He had a big bed in his room.  The three guys lay down and I took this picture to savor the moment.  Then I got on the bed and started to suck the middle guy off while I jerked the other two off.  Sam and Jerry stood and watched for a few minutes before standing on the side of the bed so the two outside guys could suck them off.  Then I climbed on top of the middle guy and literally sat down hard on his cock.  He moaned and said “Yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh take it man.  Your holes are really tight.”  With that jerry said “I’m gonna make it even tighter.”  He got on the bed with one knee between our legs and his other leg bracing him from the side.  I could feel his cock head at my ass and suddenly he was pushing in.  He was going to double cock fuck me. 

 

 

“Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy”  I screamed.  “You guys are too big.”  Jerry told me to shut up and lean down and kept up his assault on my ass.  I felt every last inch as he pushed inside me and pushed the other guys cock to the side inside my ass.  The other guy was moaning in delight.  It was going to be a tight fuck but he was big enough he was never going to fall out of me.  After a few strokes I started to get used to my hole being stretched to the max and even started to enjoy it.  Jerry sat up and kept fucking as one of the guys sat on the face of the guy under me and had me start sucking his cock.  Man this was becoming a full out orgy.  The three guys fucked me at least 3 times each and Jerry and Sam a few times as well.  I had so much cum in my ass when the last guy fucked me the cum was leaking out and he was slamming in me so hard it was splashing all over my back and the bed and his crotch.  I wanted to but couldn't cum any more I had cum so much already.

 

 

He fucked me hard and furious for a while.  I’d swear he was fucking me to clean out the load in my ass but anyhow he fucked me for a while and then suddenly stiffened and screamed as he dumped the real mother load inside me.  I thought he never would stop.  Some of the guys were in the shower already and came running to see what was happening.  One of them said they could actually see his balls pulling up inside him.  He shook till he was done shooting and then pulled out.  He slapped my ass and said let’s take a shower.  Once in the shower he got on his knees and said “I at least owe you this and sucked my cock down his throat.”  He was an excellent cock sucker and got me to finally give him a load of cum.  My cock was actually getting sore from fucking too much.  By the time we got out of the shower everyone else was dressed and ready to leave.  He got dressed.  Thanked me for my ass and they left. 

 

 

I turned to jerry and asked "So when you setting this up again?  Only thing is next time we use your ass as the dumping ground.”  He laughed.  As soon as I find some guys who want to pay for it.  Then he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a roll of money.  “Here’s the money for next semesters books boys” and laughed.  When it was separated he was right.  I had just fucked my way into not having to come up with money for books .  This could be a great new part time job.  I’ll let you know how it works out.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment