Thursday, July 18, 2013

Beach Fun - Part 2

Beach Fun

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I move up and lay on top of him again and he tells me I still need you.  I must have you.  I reach down to his cock and realize it's still hard as a rock.  With that he rolls over and I am now laying on my back under him.  He kisses me tenderly and then works his way slowly down to my crotch.  He licks the shaft of my cock a bit but then lifts me by the back of my knees and exposes my ass to him.  Next thing I knew I felt his tongue probing my hole.  Not too long after he put my legs down and reached for a bag on the corner of the blanket.  He opens the bag and takes out some baby oil.  He squeezes some on the shaft of his cock and works it up and down the shaft with his hand.  Then he squirts some more on his finger and slowly inserts it in my ass.  He leans forward and takes my cock in his mouth while he's fingering me. 

I raise my ass up off the blanket and moan "Fuck me".  He continues to suck my cock but now inserts 2 fingers inside me.  I’m now squirming on his fingers and moaning as I’m grabbing and pulling at the blanket. It wasn't until he inserted the 3rd finger that I screamed at the sky "FUCK ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".  He drops my cock out of his mouth and moves his fingers in a little more and then pulls them out and rolls me over.  He strokes some oil onto his cock again and then places it at the opening of my hole.  Slowly he enters me and I moan in pleasure.  I feel his head spreading me open and I am crazy in bliss.  Once his head is in and I felt the ridge of his cock head inside me he just slowly and steadily entered me till he was balls deep inside me. 

His low hanging balls actually lay on top of my balls between our legs.  He lay on top of me and whispered in my ear "I’m going to fuck you real nice now and fill your hole.  That what you want?"  I nodded and he pulled almost all the way out and rammed into me.  "I said is that what you want?"  Again I nodded and again he slammed his cock inside me.  This time when he asked "Is that what you want?” I answered him “Yes.  I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours".  "That’s more like it" he said as he slowly moved in and out of my ass.  Only god knows how long he was inside me and I don't care.  It felt fucking wonderful. 

He propped himself up on his arms and was fucking me at a nice pace.  He soon lay back on top of me his cock still moving in and out of me but he whispering in my ear “You wanted my cock well you’re getting it.  You want my load?"  I told him yes.  I want every drop of your load.  I want it in my ass so I can feel you for as long as possible."  I no sooner said that then his thrust became erratic and his breathing short.  All of a sudden he propped himself up on his arms again and said "You want my load well here it comes."  Seconds later I felt a warm feeling inside my ass and he was telling me "Here it is".  He shuddered as he came and came so much his load was leaking out of my ass before he even pulled out of me. 

There was a noise.  I looked and it was him.  Laying on the blanket.  "Hi" he said.  Sorry about being nude.” He said as he covered himself with a towel.  I realized at that second it was all a dream.  It was wishful thinking. I answered with "Hi.  I didn’t know anyone was out here".  He laughed “Apparently we both thought the same thing.  Sit, relax, and get comfortable it's only us.  Take those shorts off.  I shrugged my shoulders and dropped my back and then my shorts.  I sat on the blanket with him.  We talked for a long time.  Brad was out there like me to get our thoughts together.  By the time night fall came we were walking nude back to the board walk and our cars.  By the time we reached our cars Brad was coming to my place for drinks and as we got in our cars he winked at me.  Drinks first, sex later.  Who knows maybe it wasn't a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment