Friday, February 1, 2013

Young and Horny - Part 2

Young and Horny

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He stood up and said “Let’s get more comfortable.  He led me into the bedroom and sat on the bed to slowly slid my pants down to the floor and take my cock again in his mouth.  He sucked me nice and slow and deep and began to play with my balls and occasionally slid a finger into my ass crack and brush over my hole.  With no warning what so ever I shot a massive load in his waiting mouth.  He sucked hard and made sure he got every drop.    Once I went soft he dropped my cock out of his mouth and looking up at me and said “Man that was fucking great.”

He stood and turned me around so I could lay on the bed.  He rolled me onto my stomach and then spread my cheeks.  I got apprehensive but soon relaxed when I felt his tongue licking my ass cheeks and crack and him gently blowing on my hole and then occasionally slipping his tongue in my hole.    He ate my ass for an incredible amount of time making me totally crazy.  I felt like Jell-O when he stopped only to lay on top of my back.  His chest against my back was sending shivers up my spine.

Then it happened.  He whispered in my ear "I want you.  Can I have your ass?"  I didn't use words to answer him but simply lifted my ass up and wiggled as his cock lay in my ass crack.  I felt him move a bit and without any guidance he was able to find my hole with his cock head and slowly put pressure on it till just the head popped in.  I froze in pain and he stopped to let me adjust to the size of his head inside me.  Once he felt my ass relax a little around his cock head he continued to enter me slowly stopping every inch or so for a minute or 2 so I could adjust to his size.  I’m sure he had to do this with everyone.  He might as well have used his arm to fuck me because his cock felt like it was that fat and it definitely was as long as his arm from finger tips to elbow. 

When he was all the way in he whispered again in my ear “I’m in baby you ok?”  I couldn't believe I had taken his entire cock and I was uncomfortable but not in as much pain as I thought I would be.  I told him to go easy and he did.  Very slowly pulling out till just the tip of his cock was inside me and then pushing all the way to his balls back in.  A few minutes of this and I was going crazy.  Then he pulled out fast.  I thought he pulled my insides out with him from the suction.  He rolled me onto my back, put a pillow under my waist and then lifted my legs, aimed his cock and entered me slowly again. 

He leaned forward propping himself up on his arms and told me he wanted to watch my face as he fucked me.  I didn't care.  All I wanted was for him to fuck me nice and so far he was.  It was so nice I began to cry and beg him to fuck me more.  I guess he had enough because eventually he started to pump faster and sweat was pouring off him like a waterfall.  I was muttering and began to beg him to fuck me.  O begged that he make me know I had his cock inside me.  He did just that.  I knew I was going to be sore after this but I didn't care.  I felt his cock swell, like I thought it could get any bigger, and then a warm feeling spread through my insides.  He had given me his load. 

When he was finished shooting he pulled out and lay next to me.  “We need to sleep” he said and almost as fast he was asleep.  He held onto me so tight I couldn't get out of the bed and ended up laying there in his load as it leaked out of my ass.  In the morning we woke and showered together and then ate breakfast.  After breakfast which was really brunch because it was almost 1:30 in the afternoon I finally got dressed and he walked me to the door.  I took a slow walk to the train and headed for home.  I knew exactly what had to be done.  When I got home Mom and Dad were in the back yard.  I went outside and sat down at a table near them and said “We have to talk.”  I told them what I had done and my discovery that I was gay.  Dad just up and walked away. Mom sat there and said “Well I guess I always knew but didn't want to admit but if this is what you think will make you happy then do it. Just be careful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment