Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Early Years - Part 4

The Early Years

Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4

It's now 25 years since I was in high school.  15 years since Ronnie admitted he was gay also and moved out to the west coast.  He now lives with his lover and their 2 sons not more than a few miles from me.  Matter of fact we're getting together this week end for a nice BBQ.  We get together often.  I meant what I said when I told Ronnie we would be each other's family.

I just didn't expect to have an extended family so fast.  Ronnie came back 2 weeks later but not only did he bring his car and belongings he brought another of our class mates from high school.  The captain of the football team and someone I've had a crush on since shower days in high school  I used to rush to the showers just to watch him walk in and lather up and rinse off before I would even take my own shower.

Lucas was one of the hottest guys I know of in high school and next to me the most hung.  I held that status all through high school and probably still do.  Lucas and Ronnie had kept in touch now and then after high school and even double dated a few times.  Little did we know he was in the same situation or somewhat same situation. 

Lucas like I said was the football captain and all around jock and yes he filled out his jock very nicely.  I swore he bought a size smaller to make himself look bigger.  He was a hairy guy in all the right places from what I remembered in high school.  I wondered if he still was.  Ronnie didn't say anything about him coming so he said he needed a motel but I told him I had a fold out he was welcome to and he accepted.

Ronnie then told me I figured we'd take Lucas to that place down the road for a few after dinner.  Lucas said “Yeah.  I could use a few drinks and maybe a nice tight pussy to fuck.”  I looked at Ronnie and Ronnie quickly shook his head.  Ronnie was up to something. 

We ate dinner and then all went our respective ways to get ready to go out.  I went to my room.  Ronnie went to the room that would be his and Lucas went to the bathroom.  I laughed because we all came out at the same time and all looked the same.  We all had tight jeans that looked like they were painted on and let me tell you I could clearly see the head of Lucas's cock, his pants were so tight.

He had on a button down shirt open almost to the navel and work boots.  I for one was commando and from what it looked like so were the other 2.  I put my money in my pocket with a lot of trouble and left my wallet in the car.  We walked in the bar and Lucas took one look and practically yelled "HOT DAMN".  I turned to Ronnie and Ronnie said "Surprise".  Lucas had come out to him and made him swear not to tell anyone because of his marriage.  Now that that was over he didn't care.  Lucas had married his high school sweetheart and settled into a not so quiet battle ground of a marriage with thank god no kids to end up in the middle.  He caught his wife fucking the neighbor and that was the end even though he had not fucked her in at least 2 years.

They were now divorced and she was in their old house.  He signed it over to her to just get out.  She got the house, he got the car and off they went.  His car was being shipped out to us and he rode with Ronnie.  We proceeded to get absolutely shit faced.  So shit faced I couldn't drive home and Ronnie had to drive.  Lucas carried me in the house like I was a rag doll and politely put me in a cold shower fully dressed. 

I was yelling and cursing like a trouper.  Lucas told me to shut up and stand still and managed to take my clothes off and there I was standing naked in front of my high school crush.  I started to get hard and then it didn't help that he made the water warm and stripped naked and got in with me. 

“Turn around” he said and started to wash my back and made sure my ass crack was squeaky clean.  Then he turned me around and washed my chest and cock the same.  I was starting to come around and noticed standing in the shower that he still was hairy in all the right places.  He had jet black hair and blue piercing eyes and just the right amount of scruff on his face. 

Then he had a nice amount of chest hair that circled his nipples and joined in the center of his chest and then in a straight line down his very prominent and defined abs to his crotch.  It branched out below the naval and grew like a forest.  It was so thick the water was beading up on it instead of wetting it down and soaking it to the skin.  When he turned around and bent over to wash his legs I could see the hair continued between his legs and was soft and furry all over and in his ass crack.  That was it, I was so hard it hurt and I moaned.

I went to get out and he said you better wait for me you are not too steady.  I held onto the shower rod and waited like he said.  He was right I was dizzy.  He shut the shower off and dried himself and then me off.  Then he helped me out of the shower and into my room.  When he went to walk away I held his arm.  He turned and looked at me and asked "Are you sure?"  I moved over and lay on my side facing him and smiled.  He lay on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

We kissed hard and he started to work his way down my chest and chewing on my nipples while playing with my cock.  After a few minutes and my nipples standing straight up he continued down to my cock and swallowed it in one gulp all the way to its root.  Man did he know how to suck cock.  I put my hand on the back of his head but there was no need.  He took all 14 inches with a little difficulty but still did it.  I could actually see it entering his throat.  It amazed me.

He sucked me off for some time getting me just to the point before shooting my load and then stopping.  I was going nuts and told him to stop fucking around and get down to it.  That was the wrong thing to say.  He had been laying between my legs and the next thing I knew he had my legs pinned to the bed over my head and his face buried in my ass.  Not only did he know how to suck cock he was extremely good at eating ass.  There were points where I almost came from his tongue in my ass.

After a good while he kept my legs pinned over my head and just raised himself up so his cock was even with my hole.  I told him I wasn't the type to get fucked and he informed me well tonight baby you are and with that he entered me.   I could feel his cock and then the ridge of his cock as it entered and every vein and bump as well as he slowly pushed all the way in. 
 
With that he started to move in and out of me.  Slowly at first pulling all the way to the ridge of his cock out and then pushing slowly back in.  He kept it up and kept it up till I thought I was going to explode and then held his cock inside me till I calmed down and then he would start in all over again till I was in a fuck me frenzied and then stop again.  This went on for what seemed like hours

Finally Lucas looked into my eyes with his piecing blue eyes and asked are you ready for me.  The look on his face made me melt and I started to babble something about yes and to please give it all to me.  All I remember after that was him saying "You are gonna get it all and then some" and him starting to fuck me really hard and fast.  Seconds later he threw his head back and opened his mouth but no noise came out and he plunged his cock in me and held it there while he shook as he shot his load deep inside me.  His orgasm was so intense I started to shoot my own load and in the position he had me I held my cock in just the right way for it to shoot into my mouth and I swallowed my own load.

When he was done he let go of my legs and lay on top of me sweating and breathing so heavy I was afraid he was going to pass out.  He finally got his composure and said to me "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you".  When he said that I looked at him and said well now you know but I’ve always wondered the same about you.  He laughed and said “I thought so but not tonight baby.  Let’s get some rest and we can fuck again in the morning.”

The next morning Ronnie served us breakfast in bed and then after putting the tray on the floor Lucas positioned me on the center of the bed, lined my cock up with his hole and without lube sat slowly down on me.  I was amazed watching his ass take me without lube but then again I was leaking so much pre cum that was lube enough.  He rode me and every time he thought I was going to come he stopped.

Finally I put my hands on his hips and steadied him mid shaft and just kept raising my hips to meet his ass.  I fucked him as fast as I could till I knew I was going to cum and then pulled him down on top of me while I lay flat on the bed.  He had been jerking himself off while I fucked him and the second I started to shoot in his ass he shot all over my stomach leaving large pools of cum all over me.  He scooped them up and feed them to both me and himself before climbing off me. 

That was many years ago and I remember it like it was only hours ago.  Lucas has never left my bed since.  Ronnie and his husband and the kids come and go but Lucas CUMS and stays.  We both have become versatile and take turns fucking each other and like I said.  It was years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.  That’s because each time we make love it's like the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment