Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's Event for Derrick

"A VALENTINE'S EVENT FOR DERRICK"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN



He was just sipping his morning coffee when he got a call from David, his best friend:

"Ronny, thank God I caught you at home!  I'm desperate!  I really need your help.  It's friggin Valentine"s Day!  It's our first year together and I've got to do something special for Derrick.  I had no idea he could be so romantic.  You're a Party Planner, can you come up with some really sexy idea?

I woke this morning and he was naked in my bed with a dozen red roses for me....."

"...Of course, we had sex, which was great, as always!  I was almost late for work, but I think he's expecting more than just my big dick again tonight."

Ronny assured David that he would come up with something.  He sat at his kitchen table to think.  Why the hell would Derrick object to sex with David?  His sexual prowess was legendary in this town. By his second cup of coffee, they were back on the phone again.  Ronny laid out his idea for a romantic, yet very sexy evening.  David liked the entire plan and even agreed to the costume.

"If we are going to pull off this surprise, make sure you are home by 5:30.  I still have the spare key to your house.   Hey, stop off at lunch and buy him a nice gift.  Jewelry would be nice.  And as long as I'm playing "Cupid" for you, I might as well dress the part.  I gotta go, I've got a lot to do."

Ronny spun into action.  He called "Chez Louie" and ordered a 5 course meal to be delivered that afternoon.  He gathered up some things from his house and left to do some shopping.  Arriving at David's mid-afternoon, he decorated the dinning room table.

The table was set for a candle-light dinner for two.  He included Derrick's roses to the table.  He spread dozens of candles around the rooms and picked out some soft music to put in the sound system.  He chilled the champagne and laid out a little something special for Derrick to wear in the bedroom upstairs.

After the food was delivered, Ronny decided it was time for him to dress for the night.  He went to the atrium to change, he wanted it to be a total surprise.  He was still adjusting his costume when he heard David arrive home.

David took one look at him, "The wings look great.  Good thing I've got high ceilings."

Ronny blushed, "It's the wings I wore at the White Party two years ago.  I thought I'd recycle them to wear tonight.  I thought at first it might be a tad revealing, but then I remembered what you will be wearing.  Good thing you have always been an exhibitionist.   Go into the downstairs guestroom and get naked.  I'll be there in a minute to help get you ready."

Ronnie popped the dinner in the oven to reheat it and found David waiting for him.  He used some wide red ribbon left over from Christmas and wound it artfully around David's awesome athletic physique.


The effect was fantastic and Ronny envied Derrick.   David admired himself in the mirror and flexed his muscles.  "Hey, I look good.  By the way, I bought Derrick a gold chain with a diamond pendant.  I'm going to shove it in here in my crotch, so he'll find it next to my cock when he un-wraps me later.  Diamonds, gold and my dick are his favorite things."

Ronny dimmed all of the lights and lit the candles around the house.  Just as he started the soft music, he heard Derrick's car in the drive.  He took up his place at the door and greeted him as he came through the door.

"Welcome to an evening of enchantment.  I'm Cupid and it's my honor to serve you this evening.  David will be waiting here for you after you have changed into your costume.  It's laid out on the bed upstairs.  Now run along and change.  David has arranged for some special surprises for tonight."

Once he was up the stairs, David came out of hiding and took Ronny's place in the foyer.   Two minutes later he descended dressed in the white satin boxers covered with hearts that Ronny had purchased.

Seeing David, Derrick flew into his arms,  They kissed so passionately and for so long that Ronny thought they might drop to the floor to have sex right there.  He waited a few moments before announcing "Dinner Is Served!".

Both guys were impressed with the table, the meal, the wine and Ronny's service.  They had a leisurely dinner and stopped to kiss often between courses.  When they were enjoying dessert, Ronny grabbed the champagne bucket and rushed up to the master suite.  As the tub was filling with water he sprinkled rose petals on their bed.

Ronny returned to the dinning room in time to watch Derrick unwrapping his gift: David.  He was thrilled with the big surprise as he stripped off the ribbon covering David's dick.  Derrick pushed down his boxers and stepped out of them to press his naked body against David's.

Before anything could go any further, Ronny suggested, "Hey, you two lovebirds!  Why don't you take that upstairs.  There's a nice warm tub waiting for you to share."    They raced up the steps.

David yelled down, "Thanks Buddy!  I owe you one!"

He heard the cork being popped from the champagne as he gathered his clothes to leave.



Heading out the door, Ronny thought to himself, "I'm pooped!  All of this CUPID stuff is exhausting!  I'm retiring my wings!"

No comments:

Post a Comment