Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The New I.T, Guy - Part 2

The New I.T. Guy

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

We were riding for about 5 minutes and then he said “How about equal time?”  Before I could say anything he lay across the seat and opened my pants and started to suck my cock.  I was on the highway with the top down and someone sucking me off.  A couple of truckers liked what they saw and were blowing their air horns.  It felt great with the wind in my hair and my cock in his mouth.  When I shot my load I lost control of the car for a second.

“That's it” I said.  “You’re coming home with me.”  I got off at my exit and within minutes was at my house.  It only took me 5 more minutes to get him inside and naked.  I was as hard as a rock again from seeing him naked.  I got my lube out of my bedroom and my cock ring.  He was standing in the living room when I came back and I just dropped my shorts and put on my cock ring.  “Come here” I told him.  I made him kneel on the couch with his hands on the back and moved in behind him.  I greased my cock and slid it in. 

All you heard was a sigh of pleasure from him as well as myself.  I slowly started to move in and out of his ass.  I would pull out till only my piss hole was inside and then push back in.  That way my foreskin kept moving back and forth over my cock head and he could feel the ridge of my cock as it pushed in and pulled out of him.  He was going crazy.  He started saying all sorts of things in Spanish and reaching behind him to try and grab my ass and pull me into him tighter.

As I got closer to cumming I started to pump faster into his ass.  He was screaming to give it to him and that's just what I did.  I shot my second load in less than an hour with him deep in his ass.  Once I was able to breath and move again without my legs giving out under me I pulled out and sat on the couch.  He turned around and sat next to me.  He looked at me all sweaty and said”Man you gave us a work out.”  He was just as sweaty and his skin glistened.  It was hot to just look at and making me hard again.

He noticed it and said “Oh no you don't it's my turn.”  He pulled me in the bedroom and got me on the bed.  “Lift those legs” he said.  I got them so high my knees were against my chest.  My ass was wide open to him.  He looked at me and said “Now that's an ass that is begging to be fucked".  He greased 2 fingers and started to finger me.  A few minutes later he got behind me on the bed and guided his cock to my hole.  “You ready for a nice fucking” he asked and I just nodded. 

I hadn't been fucked in years so my ass was tight as a fucking virgin.  It took him forever to get his entire cock in me because every time I would wince he would stop till I was used to him.  Finally I could feel his bush against my ass. His balls hanging low and resting in my ass crack.  “You like?”  he asked.  I nodded yes and then he began to fuck me.  He was gentle and considerate but soon had me begging him to fuck me harder.  Of course he had no problem with that and was soon piston fucking me. He was like a steam engine.  Sweat was dripping all over me and mine was running all over the sheets.

It didn't take him long before I felt his cock swell and then a really nice warm feeling inside me. I had never felt anything like that before when I was fucked.  I liked it.  He left his cock in me till it fell out from going soft.  He rolled over to lay next to me.  “That was hot” he said.  “I'm glad I hitched today otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten all this.  I rolled over and kissed him.  “And it’s not over yet.  We have the entire week end.”  With that I lay on top of him and just rubbed my cock between us on our stomachs.  He looked at me and said “We have more than that.   We have the rest of time.”  He rolled me off him and lay on his side.  “Now get some rest. You’re gonna need it if we light a fire in the fire pit I saw out back and fuck outside.”  I smiled and said “A man after my own hard on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment