Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MY BRO - Part 1

"MY BRO...IS..MY BROTHER?"  Part 1



A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN


Rick had his tongue in my mouth and my ankles resting on his shoulders as he pistoned his cock up my ass!  We changed positions, my face down, ass up, so that he could thrust doggie-style for better penetration.  He threw me on my back and quickly climbed over me to cum on my face and in my open mouth.  Seconds later, he was gone and I jerked myself to get off.

The next time, Rick worked my crack and my hole for over twenty minutes with his tongue.  He loved rimming my tight little ass!   He fingered my spit-lubed hole.  He seemed to get off on it and ejaculated on my ass without ever penetrating me.  I was left to jerk-off on my own again.

I liked being rimmed by Rick.  He seemed to be fascinated with my ass, but would never touch my dick.  He claimed that he wasn't a fag, but he always kissed me while he was fucking me.  I was confused when he insisted he was totally straight, but he was willing to put a tongue up my ass or in my mouth.

We had sex a few times each week for about 3 months.   He was a dominate TOP and I was a very submissive BOTTOM!   Kids, at a certain age, do a lot of experimenting.   Maybe I was a late starter at 18 years old.  Actually, it made me feel like an adult.  Like I was all grown up.

There are probably a lot of people who would freak if they knew what we were doing.  Rick is my step brother!   We aren't lovers!  In fact, other than when we are having sex, we don't like each other very much.

Rick is two years older than me!  He's a real slacker and acts like a real asshole most of the time.  I think I was attracted to him  ever since my mother re-married when I was 14 and we were forced to share a bedroom.  He was a really hot looking teenager who had girls swarming around him all the time at school.  He couldn't seem to care less about their attention.

It was my attraction to Rick that made me admit to myself that I was gay.   I used to spy on him.  Like when he was in the shower or he was getting dressed.  I liked catching glimpses of his naked body.   He caught me looking at him one day.


His reaction was totally opposite from what I expected.  He actually started to blatantly flirt with me.  Rick began walking around naked and there were a few times that he would beat-off in front of me.  He actually invited me to watch.  I would get a boner, which wasn't lost on him.

"Hey kid, pull out your dick and show it to me.  Yep.... just like that!  You're bigger than I thought you would be.  Move closer!  Yea, just like that, so you can stroke me with your free hand and beat us both off at the same time."   (I was only too happy to have his big cock in my hand!!!)

Then one day, he came right out and asked if I was gay and if I wanted to suck his dick.  Although I had never done it before, without any hesitation, I wrapped my lips around his cock.  He fucked my mouth and I tasted cum for the first time.   



Rick was my first sex partner!   The progression from my hand, to my mouth, then to my ass, happened very quickly.  Rick was very persuasive, but it didn't take a lot of convincing since I was totally fascinated with his big dick.     

No comments:

Post a Comment