Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Early Years - Part 1

The Early Years

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 4

Everyone at one time or another as a young kid experimented with some sort of sex.  We didn't really know it yet but I guess you could label it as foreplay.  Young on, I remember going out to play with my friends from the neighborhood and playing doctor in club house the one kid had way in the back of their yard.  One of the group would stand "watch" while the others did operations or examinations or something of that sort.

As time went on I didn't realize it at first but I was paying more attention to the male clients than female.  I mean I didn't stop playing doctor with them but I didn't find looking at or playing with pussy as exciting and fun as playing with one of the guys cocks.  I used to love checking for hernias.

Puberty started to hit all of us at different times and for me it was at an early age, also Ronny, another guy in the group too.  I'd say we were about 9 or 10 when hair started to sprout under our arms, on our legs and around our cock and balls.  I used to get a kick out of dropping my pants in the club house and listening to everyone take a deep breath as they saw how much new hair had grown and at the same time how big my cock was getting.

One night I was dreaming about Ronnie and had this overwhelming fantastic feeling.  I had stopped wearing anything when I went to sleep a long time ago so when I woke up the sheets and me were all sticky.  I'm glad mom had us do our own laundry.  This way she wouldn't know.  Only thing was my older brother noticed and laughed.  He slapped me on the back and said "So.  Little brother had his first wet dream.  Don't worry you'll have plenty more of them." and then he left the room.

That night since we shared the same room he rolled on his side facing me and started to talk serious.  Nothing like usual.  He used to always knock me down and shit but this was for real.  He asked me if I jerked off yet.  I looked at him and he smiled.  “Let me explain little bro.  Your going to start having feelings and you’re gonna have to do something about them.  Most times you can't because the bitches around here don't put out.  It's like their pussy all has the same pad lock on it.”

“In a case like this get yourself some baby oil or some other sort of grease and at night just lay on your back and slowly stroke yourself.  Your cock will get hard and maybe even leak some fluid.  That's called pre cum.  I know I leak a lot.  Here” and with that he threw a bottle of baby oil at me.  “Put some in your hand and then do this.”  He had put some in his had before throwing the bottle so he just started to stoke himself.  His cock grew big but I hate to say not as big as mine.

We both lay on our backs in bed and he showed me how to stroke the shaft and play with the head and pull on your balls.  Anything that felt good to you at the time.  Tweak my nipples. Everything.  He started to breathe a little heavy and suddenly it was like old faithful.  His cum shot straight up in the air.  That’s one thing I can say for him.  He's a big powerful shooter.  When he was done he took a towel and cleaned himself up and then sat on the side of the bed.  “Go ahead.  Finish yourself off”  he said.  I stroked myself for a few more minutes and then not as powerful as him but twice as much fluid shot out of my cock.  It was so powerful I actually arched myself and lifted my ass off the bed.

Now that's what is called jacking off or jerking off.  From then on in I jerked myself off as much as possible, sometimes as often as 4 times a day.  One day Ronnie told me to meet him at the club house right after school.  I didn't think anything of it and agreed.  He was already there when I got there.  “What's up?  Something is wrong” he told me and he had a look of fear in his eyes.  He told me the night before he went to sleep and woke up sticky and soaking wet in bed.  He was afraid to tell his mom.

I told him no need.  I told him my brother had told me and I know he only half believed me but at least he felt a little better.  The next day he told me he used spit as lube and did as I had told him and he said the most incredible feeling happened and then she shot this white fluid out of his cock.  I told him that's called cum and what you had the night before was a wet dream.

The rest of the time through school Ronnie and I would sometimes have jerk off contests to see who could shoot the furthest.  Ronnie on one hand seemed to fantasize about some of the girls in class.  I on the other hand fantasized about the guys, and Ronnie being one of them.  He had without trying developed into one hot fucking piece of meat.  By my senior year through talking with the guys and books and even class I knew I was different.  I was gay.  I wanted men instead of women.  Ronnie on the other hand was fucking every bitch walking.  He said it was the most fantastic feeling to slide his cock inside their tight pussy and hopefully pop their cherry.  Virgins he said were the best.  I wanted to know what it was like to pop his cherry. But I wasn't to find out for a few years yet.

1 comment: