Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Life - Part 2

MY LIFE

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

Well that was some time ago and that was the real beginning of the end. After a few years the wife and I called it quits.  That was last week.  I'm back in a studio apartment like we first started out in but now it's just me. 

I was just finished putting stuff away and the door opened.  It was my boyfriend.  “I brought supplies” he said and laughed.  He carried in bags of groceries and stuff and then took something right in the bedroom area.  When I went to see what he was doing he was putting lube, cock rings, nipple clamps, ball stretchers, dildos and butt plugs in a night stand drawer.  “Supplies” he said and laughed.  I wasn't in the mood.

We ate dinner and then he ran a tub.  You need to relax.  When he called me in the bathroom it was completely candle lit.  A hot bubble bath was waiting and he was naked.  “Get in” he said and left the room.  I heard him cleaning up the dishes so I got in the tub.  Minutes later he climbed in facing me. “Relax” he said.  “I'm not going to take advantage of you unless you want to.”  I put my head back and closed my eyes.  As my body relaxed I was getting a hard on.  Go figure.

I pulled my boyfriend from the other side of the tub and slid myself down in the tub a little.  This position enabled me to slide inside his ass.  We sat in the tub like this till we were prunes.  Finally he got up and wrapped a towel around his waist.  “Let’s go” he said.  I did the same with a towel and we went to the bed.  He lay on the bed and pulled something out from under the pillow.  I had seen these things before.  It was what I called a fuck strap.  You put it behind your head or neck and hooked your ankles into loops on each end.  It helped to hold your legs in the air.  In this case it held his legs in the air and his knees up against his chest.

I got a bottle of lube and poppers out of the drawer.  He looked at me and told me to put on a cock ring too so I did.  I gave him a whiff of poppers and then took some myself and lubed up my cock.  After another whiff I just shoved my cock inside him hard.  He was so high from the poppers all he did was sigh oh yeah man fuck me.  I wanted to fuck him good and long but even with the cock ring on got carried away cause of the poppers and was shooting inside him in minutes.

We went to sleep that night holding each other through the entire night for the first time.  When I woke up he had my cock already in his mouth and was sucking me off.  When he saw I was awake he swiveled around and put his cock in my mouth.  We 69'd till we came and then started our day.  It wasn't long before we were living together and I was the happiest I've been in years.  I realized all that shit back in high school with bitches blowing me and fucking was just a cover that I never realized I was using. 

Not that I hate women or anything but they are not my sexual cup of tea.  I know that now.  I haven't fucked a pussy in years and don't intend to.  On the other hand you put a nice tight round bubble ass in front of me, especially a well tanned young one and look out.  I'm gonna fuck it till it can't take my cock any more.  Then maybe I'll make whoever it is suck me off.  I may be a middle aged man now but I can still perform like I did in high school.  I can cum at least 3 times in one night.  Most times I can cum a minimum of 5 times.  My boyfriend is used to it but when we have an occasional 3 some whoever it's with walks awfully funny by the time I’m through.

No comments:

Post a Comment