Monday, February 25, 2013

The Boss's Sons - Part 2

The Boss’s Sons

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
On one of the mornings I was supposed to pick up Joey there was a strange car in the driveway.  Nothing new though because you never knew when he was going to end up with a rental for one reason or another, accident, forget where he left his car, breakdown, whatever.  Anyhow I let myself in and headed right to Joey's room.  Joey was awake but lying in bed with just a sheet over him the shower was running.  I looked at him and said “ok lover boy fuck time is over lets go”.  He just smiled at me and said yeah in a minute.

With that hands came up under my arms and clasped behind my head in ahold that didn't allow me much defense moves.  Whoever it was pushed me to the bed and joey opened and pulled my pants down.  We're going to have a little party to start the day.  With that he threw the sheet back and I saw he was wearing his cock ring as well as some time since our last fuck he had his cock head pierced.  It was a good heavy ring right through the head and coming out his piss hole.
“Now you’re going to do everything we say or else our father will find out you started this all.”  When he said "we say" I knew the one behind me was Buster.  With that I was set free and Buster told me get on the bed and suck my brother off.  Who was I to argue?  I got on the bed and started to suck him off when I felt 3 fingers trying to pry my ass apart.  I stopped long enough to say grease them before sucking Joey’s cock again.  Buster’s idea of greasing them was to spit on them while in my hole.  I heard Buster tell Joey “You’re right his ass is tight.”  With that a 4th finger was shoved in and then a fifth.  I knew what Buster was trying to do which was to fist fuck me.
As fast as it all started it stopped.  Buster pulled me off the bed and told me "strip naked now".  I took everything off including my socks and then with a push from buster got back on the bed. “Suck Joey some more.”  He positioned me so my crotch was over joeys face but joey didn't suck my cock.  Buster got up on the bed behind me and shoved his cock in my ass balls deep just like Joey does.  I moaned but never took my mouth off Joey’s cock.  I really thought Joey was going to suck me but all he did while Buster fucked me was lick both Buster and my balls. 
Buster defiantly was bigger than joey and a little hard to handle but it still felt good.  Buster fucked me hard for some time before climbing off and telling me to turn around.  When I did he just pushed me back and onto Joey’s cock.  He was sweating and told me to lick the sweat off my balls.  I licked the sweat off his balls, his thighs, and everywhere else I could reach.  He tasted great, especially with Joey fucking away at my ass.  Buster soon moved around behind me and I couldn't figure what was going on till Joey put his arms around my neck and pulled me down to press our sweating body's together. 
I felt Buster’s cock next to Joey’s and then some pressure as he pushed and tried to enter my ass.  When he couldn't get in he got up and took a paddle out of a drawer and gave me 10 whacks on each cheek while joey was still fucking me.  Then he got back on the bed and told me to relax and let him in or he would paddle me more.  I took a deep breath and tried to relax as much as possible and this time he got in. Not without me screaming in pain though.  One of them was a lot but 2.  Two was a lot to expect from anyone’s ass.  Buster slid into me his cock pushing in alongside his brothers and soon the 2 of them were fucking me.  They got it down to where when one was on the in stoke the other was pulling out all but the head. 
It felt really weird but good at the same time.  It was actually great at the same time.  I was the meat in a sandwich and loving every minute of it.   Sweat was pouring off all 3 of us and sex permeated the air in the room.  Buster was the one to cum first but he kept on pumping just like Joey could.  Without touching myself I literally exploded such a load like never before and finally a few minutes later Joey let loose with his load.  I slid off to one side of Joey and Buster to the other.  Buster managed to say "What a mess"  He got to work and clean us off.
I started with Joey and licked him clean from his toes to his ears.  I even rolled him over to lick the sweat out of the crack of his ass. 
When I was done with him I moved over to Buster for the same treatment.  It was from toes to ears.  Buster was a lot hairier than Joey so it took longer to clean the cum and sweat off him but I got it all while Joey was in the shower.   When I was done licking Buster’s ass clean we both got up and headed for the shower.  “Come on you've earned this.”  We got in the shower with Joey who automatically turned and bent over and grabbed his ankles.  Buster got on his knees and took my cock in my mouth and sucked me to full hardness and then pulled me by my cock over to Joey and lined my cock head with Joey’s hole. 
“Fuck him” he said.  When I didn't push in fast enough Buster pushed Joey by his crotch and me by the ass together and my cock sunk in him.   He held us that way till I said “Alright I’ll fuck him”.  Since it was my second load it didn't take me long to fill his ass with seed.  We showered and then dressed and as we were leaving Buster told me “Joey has been telling me how good you are for weeks now.  I'm glad my date cancelled last night.  You were a much better lay than she is any day.  Now here is that plan.  You’re going to move in here saying you lost your apartment.  The landlord needs it for his family.  You move in here and when our dates don't put out you will.  You can come and go and fuck whoever else you want as long as your ass is ready for us when we want.  It will be free room and board and a small salary.”  Didn't take me long to say yes.  I was going to have to find a new place anyhow which they didn't know about.  The land lord had raised the rent and I couldn't afford it.  My problem was solved and all without trying and just putting out.  Who would have thought 20 years ago when these boys were born that in later years they would be housing and fucking me.  Thank god they are into older men or at least into older me.

No comments:

Post a Comment