Saturday, February 9, 2013

Being Sick Sucks - Sometimes - Part 2

Being Sick Sucks – Sometimes

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
A few moments later Julio slowly rolled me over to lay on my stomach.  He lay on top of me again and I felt his soft skin from his nipples to his crotch.  His cock lay between my cheeks and he just moved ever so slightly up and down.  He then propped himself up on his arms to move his cock a little more in my crack.  He moaned and lay back down on top of me.  I loved the feel of his soft skin against mine. We were still covered in sweat so when he started to slide down my back he licked and sucked the sweat off me.

He reached my ass and held my cheeks apart with his hands so he could continue to lick and suck the large amount of sweat that had collected around my hole.  I was withering with delight especially when I felt his tongue enter my hole.  It was long and if I didn't know better I would have said it was a small cock.  He tongue fucked me and sucked my ass till I couldn't take it anymore and tried to crawl away from him. 
“Ahhhh” he said.  “So we are ready.”  He took a pillow from the head of the bed and with one arm lifted me like a rag doll and with the other placed the pillow under me before letting me back down.  I looked over my shoulder and asked him what made him think I wanted to get fucked.  He rubbed his cock head over my hole and I moan loud.  “See” he said.  “Now feel” and with that he started to enter me. I clinched my teeth and moaned in pain because he was big.  “Relax my friend” he said.  “We have many inches to go yet.”  He didn't stop till I could feel his balls resting between my legs.
Again he lay on top of me.  Just the touch relaxed me.  I could feel his hands moving up and down my sides and him telling me how hot a man I was and what he was going to do to me.  He started to slowly withdraw his cock and pulled all but the head out leaving the ridge inside as well.  He slowly started to reenter me when he asked “Would you like another position?”  I couldn't speak.  I was concentrating on his cock in my ass.  Again soon I felt his balls between my legs. 
“You will get used to my size soon my friend” and he was right.  A few more strokes and I was either used to his size or just numb from it.  He started to move a little faster inside me.  As soon as he did I started to break out in a sweat.  “That's it my friend.  Sweat.  Sweat it out.  I will make you sweat till you are dehydrated if need be but you will feel good tomorrow.”
With that he put his arm under me and rolled us over him being on his back and me laying on his chest.  I planted my legs on each side of his on the mattress and he started to rise up to meet my ass and fuck me a little harder.  He fucked me like this for a bit before grabbing me by the waist again and somehow we ended up with me on all 4's and him on his knees behind me.  He fucked me harder still like this and then stood on the bed and fucked me like this on all four’s.  Sweat was dripping off his face as well as mine.  In this position I even had sweat dripping off my balls, the tip of my cock and my nipples.
I thought I would never say this but after he got on his knees and spun me around on his cock to fuck me on my back I had to tell him enough.  My ass couldn't take any more.  That was when he smiled and said “We have one more position to make sure.”  He grabbed me under my shoulders and rolled backwards.  When I was sitting on his cock he managed to move to the end of the bed and holding me tight around my shoulders clasping his hands behind my back he stood up and started to really bounce me on him. 
I thought he was going to go through my ass and out my mouth that's how far it felt he was inside me in this position.  He walked around the room for at least 5 minutes like this.  Like I said sweat was pouring out of everywhere.  Our bodies were actually sliding together from the sweat on our stomach and chest's. I loved the feeling.  Finally I told him “You must cum.  I can't take you inside me anymore.”  He walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and sat me on the arm letting me lay backwards and pulling my legs up to rest on his chest.  “Brace yourself my  friend for a truly powerful ending.”  With that he slammed his cock really hard inside me causing me to open my eyes wide, my mouth open but no sound coming out.  “Yes my friend, take my cock.  Take it all.”  With that he started to shutter and he buried his cock in me and held it there. 
I felt his cock grow even thicker, which I never would have thought possible, and then explode inside me.  I could feel each shot and thought he was never going to finish.  He finally pulled me up so I was upright on the arm of the chair but his cock still inside me.  He carried me over to the bed and climbed on it while still holding me with his cock still inside me.  “Now I will go soft” he said and I could actually feel him softening and sliding out of me.
Once his cock fell out of my ass he picked me up off the bed and carried me to the shower, placed me in it, and proceeded to wash every inch of my body.  Once he had washed all of me he climbed into the shower with me and said stand still my friend as he got on his knees.  He took my cock in his mouth and proceeded to give me some of the best head I have had in my entire life.  He played with my balls and brushed over my tender ass hole while he sucked me off.  He knew exactly when I was going to cum and pushed 2 fingers into my tender but willing ass and massaged my prostrate causing the most intense orgasm ever.  Once I came he dried me off, dried himself off and dressed and left.  Just like that. I didn't know where Joe was and frankly couldn't put shorts on to go find him anyhow so I lay down and went right to sleep.  When Joe woke me the next morning I felt fucking fantastic.  Better than I had in months.  The rest of the vacation was incredible but I told Joe we needed to find Julio before we left.  I wanted him to experience what I had.  He laughed.  “I have to be honest.  While you were with Julio I was with his brother.  No need to be with Julio. They are twins in every way.  I smiled but still wanted another round with Julio.

No comments:

Post a Comment