Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Boss's Sons - Part 1

The Boss’s Sons

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2
I've been in the same job for 28 years.  I know my bosses 2 sons since birth.  I never thought much of it through the years.  The only time ever thought anything was when I was running one of the satellite divisions and his one son was sent to work with me.  We were in an office atmosphere, casual but still and office and he showed up in his pajamas and stoned out of his mind.

He came in and sat at his desk and immediately started to babble about how he was out the night before and just got up leaving the bitch he fucked most of the night in his bed.  He should have stayed home that day cause not more than a half hour later he was sound asleep reclined in his desk.  The only thing is he was hung like a horse and in his sleep had reached in his pants and pulled his long hairy cock out and was stroking himself in his sleep.  The girl next to him ran.  I took some doing to get him to wake up to send him home.
I saw his father a few weeks later and jokingly mentioned it to him.  His father told me I was lucky it wasn't his brother because his brother is bigger.  That's when I began to fantasize about them.  Joey was the younger and he had to be 10 inches.  Buster the older if he was bigger I figured to be about 12.  I already knew from a fund raiser at work their father was at least 12.  He never wore underwear and went into the dunk tank.  He said what the hell it’s for charity.  First time he was dunked his shorts clung to him and everything was revealed.
Anyhow I got sent to Joey’s house for some work and found him naked sound asleep in bed with no covers over him.  He was beautiful, with his furry trimmed chest hair, then a trail down to his crotch where it branched out again to a very thick full bush around a very large cock and set of balls.  He rolled over to expose a nice furry tight bubble butt.  I woke him up and told him I was there for the work.  He got out of bed and walked naked into the other room, his cock swaying from side to side.  Here he said and handed me a portfolio. 
He was standing there rubbing his cock and running his fingers through his bush.  Man I'm so fucking horny. I told him I’d feel for him but I couldn't reach.  “A guy like you should have no problem getting laid” I told him.  Still stoking his cock he looked at me and said "You know sometimes you just want to get off without the hassle of chasing some pussy down but don't want to use your hand” as he still continued to stroke his cock.  I told him you better get ready I'm supposed to drop you off to your dad too.  That sucks he said that means not getting laid again.
I heard the shower and figured he was washing up.  He called me from in the shower and when I walked in he asked me to hand him soap and shampoo that he had forgotten to get it.  I got it out of the closet and when he opened the curtain my hormones took over.  I told him you know there is a way to take care of you problem right now if you want.  He shut off the water and walked into the bedroom.  He turned and smiled at me.  “Well you gonna get on the bed or do you want me to just bend you over and fuck you.”  I practically ripped my clothes off and lay on the bed. 
Joey got on his knees between my legs and lifted them onto his shoulders.  Next thing I felt was a not so greased cock head pushing at my hole.  “Man you’re tight” he said. I told him “Well if you greased it a little more it would go easier.” 
“Naw don't need it” and then he shoved hard.  His cock slammed all the way in balls deep inside me.  My eyes popped open and I lost my breath. 
“Like that didn't you” he said as he started to really fuck me.  “So do the bitches I fuck.  Now hold on for the ride of your life sucker.  I don't cum very easily” and he was right.  He was fucking me silly forever.  Sweating and panting and talking all sort of dirty talk to me as if he was fucking some pussy. 
He finally looked at me and said “I think I've fucked you long enough.  You've earned my load.”  He kept pumping into me but I soon felt his cock swell a lot bigger than it was and my ass get warmer inside.  He never stopped pumping but he muscles in his arms and neck started to budge and his head reared back and his eyes rolled back in his head as he sighed “YYYEEEEESSSSS”.  He had to continue to fuck me 4-5 minutes after that and I definitely knew he came because as he continued to fuck me his cock was pulling his cum out of my hole and it was running all over my ass.  When he finally pulled out he climbed over my legs and pulled my head up to meet his cock and told me to clean him off.  Cum was all over him but it didn't bother me.  I licked and sucked his cock and balls and the area all around till he was satisfied he was clean.
Then he just jumped off the bed and walked over to his dresser and found a pair of pants and shirt and put them on commando.  He found his sneakers and slipped his feet without socks into them and looked at me and said "Ready".  I couldn't believe he was ready so fast and going to work like that.  I got up and got dressed whipping my ass on a towel quick from the bathroom and then we headed to drop him off at his fathers.
Over the course of the next few months Joey and I fucked more.  Not all the time since he still was going out and fucking pussy when he could but when he wasn't getting enough pussy my ass was a tight substitute.  I didn't mind being the "other man", with all the benefits with none of the hassles.  I was soon to find out a lot more about Joey and soon his brother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment