Monday, February 18, 2013

A Great Day - Part 2

A Great Day

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I practically dragged him to the bedroom and as he lay on the bed I stripped off my shirt and got out my favorite lube.  In broken English he told me he doesn't get fucked and I told him he better rethink that because he was going to tonight.  He shook his head and I told him look, either you take my cock willingly or by force but eventually it's going in that ass of yours.  He went to move and I pinned him on the mattress.  He threw up his hands and said a few times.  “Easy, virgin”.  Now I really had to have his ass.  I hadn't popped a virgin in years.
Since I was on the bed I pinned him down by putting my knees on his upper arms and leaned forward to put my cock in his mouth.  He went to move his head to the side and I told him you better suck it or you'll gag on it when I shove it down that pretty little throat of yours.  He took it in his mouth and damned if he wasn't a really good cock sucker.  I climbed off him and lay at the foot of the bed and motioned for him to continue sucking me off.  He was good and it didn't take him long to get my 3rd load of the night down his throat.  Not a drop was spilled.  I was impressed.  Not many guys can take my load without it dripping out the side of their mouth.
He fell back onto the bed wiping his mouth on his arm.  “Good” he told me.  “You give me more?”  I told him I’m gonna do more than give you more loads in that pretty throat of yours.  With that I rolled him over and spread his ass cheeks apart to reveal a really tight hairless pink hole.  I spit in it and then dove in licking and sucking right from the start.  He must have liked it cause he was pushing his ass up into my face in seconds and moaning and saying something in Spanish and then even reached behind and grabbed the back of my  head and pulled it into his ass even harder.  I didn't mind I just buried my tongue inside him deeper.
His ass tasted fantastic and I slurped, licked, sucked and tongue fucked him for a good hour.  He was crying and trying to pull my face out of his ass by the time I stopped.  I wasn't giving him a chance to rest though.  I lubed up my cock, made sure my cock ring was good and tight and then slipped inside him.  He was so tight I could feel his ass crushing my cock head and close around the ridge of my cock as it slid in and the shaft right after it.  He was yelling in Spanish and trying to push me out of him but there was no way.  When I'm determined to fuck his ass, I fuck and ass.  No if's, and's or butt's (pardon the pun).
I fucked him on his stomach for a bit before rolling him over and holding his legs high in the air like a ‘Y’.  I started to plunge deep in his ass and he in turn started to moan and groan, his head thrashing from side to side and babblings something in Spanish.  At one point he even started to drool out the side of his mouth.  I took my time enjoying his tight ass and occasionally reaching down to play with his nipples.  When I did his ass got noticeably tighter which I didn't think was possible.  That was another reason why I took my time.  He was so tight I couldn't fuck him fast.  It would have ripped my cock off.

I soon gave him my 4th load of the night deep in his ass and since my cock didn't go soft kept fucking him and very soon after gave him a much smaller 5th load right up there with the last.  My cock immediately went soft and I laid down to cuddle with him and go to sleep.  I woke up in the morning with him laying between my legs with my cock in his mouth fast asleep.
I woke him and we went and showered before making breakfast.  While I sat and had coffee he sat on the floor and had juice and cock.  I had poured him a glass of juice and my coffee and sat down and the next thing I knew he was on the floor spreading my legs apart and took a mouth full of juice and then swallowed my cock as well.  It was a weird sensation him swirling orange juice around my cock as he sucked me off.   He swallowed the juice and soon my first load of the day.
He didn't let my cock go either, so I pushed the dishes to the other end of the table and stood up.  Then I lifted him up, spun him to lay over the table and rammed my cock in his ass.  He yelled because there wasn't much in the way of lube on my cock but it felt great to me.  He was still somewhat open from the night before.  I fucked him quick and hard giving him my second load of the day.  I finished breakfast while he licked my cum off my cock and then went and sat in the living room.

He got came in behind me and started to jerk me off and got me hard again.  This time he sat with his back to me and I watched as my fat cock disappeared inside him.  He bounced up and down on me till I gave him my 3rd load in less than 2 hours.  He seemed satisfied with that because he went and showered and came back dressed.  He had on my "T" shirt.  “I borrowed this if you don't mind” he said.  “I didn't have a shirt on when we got here last night.”  Fine I told him and as quick as I had seen him and brought him home the night before he was gone but I was satisfied. In less than 24 hours I had given the same guy 7 loads.  I thought that was pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment