Saturday, February 23, 2013

When is Big, too Big? - Part 2

"WHEN IS BIG, TOO BIG?"  PART 2

A STORY BY CATMAN

This is  a true story....as I remember it:

I gave Joey the Grand Tour of my apartment.  It only took a minute because it was a small one bedroom place.  We settled in on my old couch to watch the second half of the big game.  Together, we consumed a 12-pack of beer.  (Maybe it was the beer that got Joey to relax!)

On the TV, the winning team was celebrating on the field when Joey asked if he could take a shower:

"I always shower at night, and I feel really funky right now."

Just to get a view of him totally naked, I waited til I heard the water running in the shower.  I stripped off my clothes and donned my bathrobe.   I walked in with fresh towels, as my excuse to visit my own bathroom.

 

I took my good old time so that I could hang there while he was naked.  I could only focus on the size of his gigantic cock!   Maybe, from washing it, the damn thing had plumbed up a little more to look rigid.  Joey noticed that I was staring at it, "Sorry 'bout that!  Guess I'm just a little horny right now."
 
As I recall, I said something like this:  "Joey, maybe I can help you out with your problem."  (He seemed too willing to submit to my instructions!)

In my bedroom, I pushed him onto my bed.  Crawling up on my bed between his legs, I licked his shaft from his balls to the head.  I bathed his cock with my tongue and was rewarded by hearing him moan.  His enormous cock didn't enlarge in size, it simply got hard.
 

Joey said again, "I can't believe you are doing this!  Not, that I am objecting!  Jesus Fucking Christ! I've never had a woman ever work on me like that!  That feels so fucking good!"  

I licked for several more minutes before I decided to try sucking his huge dick.  It was so large, I could only get the head and another inch in my mouth.  I stoked him with my fist, as I worked as much of his enormous cock that would fit in my mouth.  He must have been right about being horny.  Very quickly, Joey fed me a gigantic load of his built-up sperm!!!

Suddenly, he was out cold, asleep on my bed.  I slept next to him, and during the night, we cuddled together.  Waking the next day, Joey asked if I would do it again.
 
I had a better idea!  After a few minutes of licking and sucking on his colossal prick, I pulled out my lube to grease him up.  I emptied the entire new tube of KY on my ass and around his cock.  Finally, I tried to sit down on it.  (It was the biggest thing ever that had ever been inside of me!)

I think I must have blocked out the memory of that fuck.  I just remember having a sore ass for several days after he left!  He didn't get the job and left town. (He only got my "blow-job"!)

I went home for a few High School Re-unions, but never saw Joey again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment