Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Neighbor - Part 2

"MY NEIGHBOR! (LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!) 
 
PART TWO of TWO

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

He seemed like a normal, very unassuming guy, but...

I learned that Kevin was the most peculiar man I had ever met! Very slowly, he began to talk about himself. It was during those times that we shared together playing with our dicks. Our joint sexual experience was confined to naked jerk sessions. (I felt like I had digressed to a time in my adolescence. Back when I first started experimenting with my childhood buddies.)

Under my persistent questioning, Kevin insisted that he was straight. I thought that it was an incredible statement since he admitted that he had never had actual sex with either a man or a woman. He had never touched another man's dick till mine.

Kevin told me about his very strict Pentecostal religious up-bringing through his family. At some point, apparently, he began to appreciate the way he looked when naked. It wasn't enough to just gaze at himself in a mirror. He wanted other people to appreciate what he saw. He got sexual gratification by exposing himself to other people. Gradually, he got bold enough to show off to others in public places.

He would linger in the gym locker room, long after he had finished drying off. Kevin would wait till some guy would walk in and engage him in casual conversation. He would mentally will his cock to get hard in front of the guy. Just to see if he could provoke a reaction.

At a public beach, he would strip off his swimsuit to lay out nude, even when it was prohibIted. It gave him a thrill to see if he could evoke the attentions of other people. He wasn't looking to meet new beach buddies and rejected any kind of sexual advances from anyone.

He had sought out other public places to expose himself. Like driving in his car through town without any clothes. Finding other places, like public restrooms, where he would strip in a stall and show off to other guys. He didn't want physical contact from anyone. Just showing his naked body, and knowing that he had been seen, was enough to make him cum.

Kevin seemed to get some kind of vacarious pleasure in just vocalizing his exhibitionistic nature.

While relating some of his stories about his naked exposures, sometimes Kevin would get so excited that his dick would erupt in an orgasmic frenzy without him even touching himself. He would suddenly spurt all over himself.

One night, he was relating to me about his latest nude adventure. He stripped in his car and walked down a public street. Mid-story, I leaned over and started to suck his dick. He was totally oblivious to what I was doing as he continued his story. As he recited the events of his public display, he suddenly errupted in my mouth. He didn't acknowledge that he just got a blow-job from me.

Now, almost a year later, Kevin knocks on my door occassionaly. He always is nude and says, "You won't believe what I did today!".

I start sucking his dick, which he never mentions. Kevin usually feeds me his cum in a very rapid fashion. He will grab my dick and beat me off as he finishes his current story.

I know this sounds like a weird friendship, but...who knows? Maybe one day, this will move to a different level.

No comments:

Post a Comment