Friday, February 15, 2013

My Life - Part 1

MY LIFE

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

In high school I was one of those jocks that thought my shit didn't stink.  I had a build that put everyone else to shame.  I was voted Mr Hottie of the high school class.  That's like the male version of Miss America or Miss Universe is to the world.  Every bitch in high school wanted me and I took advantage of it.  You want to go out with me even once get on your knees and pucker up baby.  If you give me good head I’ll think about it.

You want to go out with me more than once you better be ready to pay for a room so I can fuck your brains out.  And not with a rubber baby I want it all natural.  I was getting head sometimes 3-4 times a day.  I had my pick of pussy to go out with.  There was this one girl that was willing to fuck me in the middle of the football field and we did.  Right after school she came out on the field with no panties on, pulled my sweats down and then bent over exposing her pussy to me and telling me to fuck her.  She kept rubbing her clit till I did.

3 months later the same bitch came over to me and told me she was pregnant and it was mine.  We had gone out and fucked maybe 3 times.  Before the end of senior year we were married and living in a furnished room apartment in her parent’s 2 car garage.  She was in love but all she was to me was a cum dump.  I'd fuck her and then go out with the guys.  Sometimes I'd come home and sometimes not because I’d be up in a bed with some other bitch.

Somewhere down the road I woke up one morning in the bed with some guy.  I couldn't remember a fucking thing of the night before but when i got up out of bed my cock was covered in cum and my ass hurt like hell.  I got out of there quick leaving my wallet by mistake. The next day a guy from another department where I work walked into my office and closed the door.  You forgot this he said and put my wallet on my desk.  “You don't remember a thing do you?” he asked.

I must have had this dumb look on my face because he sat in the chair opposite me and said we exchanged fucks.  “I have to tell you.  You got a tight fucking ass there man.  You ever want to get fucked again let me know.”  I threw him out of my office.  2 days later I went to his office and closed the door.  “Exactly what did we do?” I asked.  He got up, locked the door and then kissed me.  While he was probing my mouth with his tongue he opened and let my pants fall to my knees and then got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth.  I was leaning against the door and he sucked me hard getting me to cum fast.

As he stood he wiped his mouth on his sleeve and said “You taste better today than the other night.  I like that you go commando too.  It makes it so much easier.”  I pulled my pants up and left.  I thought about it the rest of the week and that Friday went to the company watering hole and found him.  We ended up at the bar together and he slipped me a piece of paper.  “Be there in a half hour” and he left.  I wasn't going to go but something inside told me I had to.

When I got to the address the door was open a crack and a note.  "Come in".  When I walked in I was in a large studio and I heard a voice from behind a room divider.  There in the bed was the guy naked except for a cock ring.  “Well, you know you want it so let’s get going so you can get home to your bitch.  I don't mind being the other man.”

I stripped and hesitated but got on the bed with him.  He got on top of me and started to lick his way to my cock and swallowed it and sucked it till I was hard.  Then he straddled my body and sat right on it and took my hand and wrapped it around his hard cock and told me to jerk him off.  He rode me till I came and then came himself.  Once he climbed off he licked his own cum off my stomach and then got a wash cloth and towel and cleaned me up.  “You better get going” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment