Thursday, February 7, 2013

MY BRO - Part 2

"MY BRO...IS...MY BROTHER?  PART 2 OF 2


A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

       
I really liked fooling around with Rick.  Since we weren't blood related, it wasn't incest.  We were using each other.  I was exploring my sexuality, while he was getting his "jollies".  It seemed like he was horny, all the time.  When I graduated from High School,  things really heated up that Summer.
Rick surprised me one day and jerked me off when we showered together.  It was the first time he had given my dick any attention.  I sucked him off every chance I got and wished that he would return the favor.
One day he asked me what cum tastes like.  "I don't know, it's hard to describe.  It has a taste all it's own.  It's not like anything else.  Why don't you find out for yourself?"   He seemed to be considering it and I thought I might get my very first blow-job.
He said he would taste my cum but he wasn't about to put a cock in his mouth.  We compromised:  I stroked my dick and shot off in his open mouth.  (That was really kinky for a guy who had professed to be straight!)


He shocked me, "That wasn't so bad."  Apparently, he must have liked it because a week later He swallowed my cum again.  This time he got it straight from the source when he sucked my dick.  He talked about it.
"I figured it was the least I could do, since you let me fuck you.  Doesn't mean I'm gay, like you."

The Summer passed quickly.  Our folks were workaholics which allowed Rick and I the privacy to have sex just about every day.  September 1st, I would be leaving for College.

The night before I left, Rick was acting a little strange.  He had been really quiet and avoided me most of that day.  When I showered and returned to my room, I found him naked on his bed.  I asked him if he wanted to do anything.
He started stroking his dick, "I'm going to miss you."  (It was the nicest think he had ever said to me!


I climbed onto his bed and we simultaneously sucked each other for a few minutes.  Rick paused mid-blowjob and asked, "Okay if we do something different?  You always seem to really like getting fucked.  I started thinking that maybe I was missing out on something.  Lately, when I jack-off on my own, I have been putting my fingers up my ass.  Maybe you could actually....?"
He didn't have to say anymore.  I used most of a jar of Vaseline on my hard dick and up his hole.  I took my time entering him until he shouted, "Just shove it in and fuck me hard!".


I pounded his ass and came twice!  It was his turn and for once he was very gentle with me.  For the first time ever, we slept together in the same bed and held each other all night.  
It was the last time we would ever have sex.  I went off to school and met someone else.  Rick enlisted in the Marines and was often assigned to far-away duty stations.  I have fond memories today of the brother who was my first bromance.

1 comment:

  1. Sort of reminds me of the years my brother and I spent jacking one another off. Fond, fond memories of those times... It's unfortunate that we grow up and go separate ways.

    ReplyDelete