Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Neighbor - Part 1

"MY NEIGHBOR - (LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!)"
 
PART ONE of TWO

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

A new job landed me in Ft. Lauderdale. I was thrilled to be living in a warm climate and found an apartment in a large complex. I really didn't know anyone in Florida, but Lauderdale is world famous for it's gay nightlife and beaches. I was really looking forward to making new friends in a new town.

As I was moving in, I met my neighbor who lives across the hall from me. Kevin is a nice looking guy in his mid-twenties. He struck me as being a little bit shy and quiet. During the following months, we usually were leaving for work at the same time. He was always conservatively dressed in a suit and tie and would drive off in his Honda Civic that still sported a "Vote Romney!" bumper sticker. Kevin lived alone with his two cats.

After six months, I still couldn't quite get a handle on Kevin. He was always polite to me and was just a good quiet neighbor. That is until one night...

I came home late from a night out in the bars and noticed that he had left the headlights burning on his car. His assigned parking place was next to mine. Not wanting his battery to go dead, I knocked on his door. After knocking a few times, I heard him fumbling with his deadbolt. The door opened, and to my surprise, he was standing there completely naked!

I was impressed! I had no idea that he had such an awesome body and a nice sized dick! I thought that perhaps I had just woken him up which would explain why he would come to the door completely bare. I explained about his car lights and volunteered that if he gave me his car keys, I would turn off the lights for him.

When I returned to our mutual hallway, Kevin was still standing in his open doorway. Only now, he had an enormous erection! He took his keys, thanked me and closed his door. Needless to say, I was very shocked! It was totally out of character for the little that I knew about him. Perhaps, I needed to re-assess my first impression of him.

Another night, a few weeks later, I was having a problem sleeping. I climbed out of bed and walked out on my balcony to get some fresh air. That's when I spotted my very conservative neighbor lingering naked in our parking lot! Not only was he completely nude, but he was walking slowly around jerking his hard cock. After several minutes, he spotted me, smiled, and gave a little wave.

When he returned to his apartment, I was waiting for him in my open doorway. Stripped of my pajamas, I was stroking myself to greet him. Neither of us was bold enough to make a first move. We just stood there wanking on our hard pricks in total silence. The other residents on our floor, were probably confused in the morning to find newly formed wet spots in the concrete hallway.

I spent several days contemplating how to initiate something with Kevin. I formulated an idea and a few days later, I got bold enough to knock on his door. Neither of us was dressed, we were both totally naked. He stepped aside to let me walk into his apartment. Our erections were similar in size as we engaged in an edging session that lasted for about two full hours. We just stared at each other as we stroked our hard cocks. Finally, we both reached out to finish each other off.

This was the encounter that seemed to break the ice between us. Kevin opened up to me and we began to have conversations. I would learn very slowly, by his admissions, about his proclivity for "exhibitionism".

No comments:

Post a Comment