Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Great Day - Part 1

A Great Day

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

Yes it's gonna be a great day.  It actually started last night.  I came home from work to find a fuck buddy waiting on my doorstep. He just turned 18 a few months ago and it was like letting a race horse out of the stall on the track.  He couldn't get enough cock.  He was horny as hell and we were no sooner inside the door and he had me plastered up against the wall kissing me while he was undoing my pants.  When he had my pants open he pushed them down as he got on his knees and blew me right there in the entrance way.
He wasn't worried about getting fucked you see I’m blessed.  Not only do I have a monster cock I can cum a minimum of 3-4 times with no problem at all.  Then I may have to rest for an hour before I can come up with another load or 2.  Either way he blew me right in the entrance way and after I dumped a load down his throat he dragged me to the bedroom telling me I was going to give him at least one load in his ass and he wouldn't hear another word about it.

He practically threw me on the bed, pulled his sweat pants off to reveal he was commando, climbed on the bed and sat on me so fast I didn't even get a chance to watch my cock disappear into his tight young ass.  He balanced himself with his feet flat on the bed on each side of me and leaned back on his arms and started to just rise and plunge back down on my cock.  You could hear as his ass landed on my crotch each time he sat down.  A loud slap as skin met skin.

I put my hands under his ass and started to help him up and down.  He was moving so fast his rock hard cock was bouncing off his stomach and his cock was leaking pre cum all over the place.  Sometimes so much so, that it would go flying and land on his chest or my stomach or wherever.  He was tight and could tell when I was about to cum and climbed off me.  “Oh no, you don't” he said.  “You’re not finished fucking me.”  He jumped out of bed and got my cock ring out of the drawer. 
He came back and snapped it shut tightly around my cock and balls before getting on the bed facing the other direction and slapping his ass and telling me come on fuck it now.  I slid out from underneath him, got on my knees and plunged into his ass so fast he lost his balance and breath in one move.  I got us on my feet with my cock still in his ass and just started to pound away at him slamming my cock into him time after time.  I kept telling him you wanted to get fucked “Now take my cock.  Take it all.” 
I shot a second load for the night so far deep in his ass and pulled out and just walked away taking off my cock ring and getting in the shower. I had plans tonight and they didn't include fucking him, not that it wasn't a perk but I had other plans.  He came in the shower and tried to get me to fuck him again but I refused.  I told him shower and get out if he ever wanted to feel my cock inside him again.  I never saw anyone shower and dress so fast in my life.
I rested on the couch naked for about an hour before getting dressed for the bar.  I wore tight painted on jeans, no underwear, tight tank top to show off my hard work at the gym, and work boots.  My pants were so tight you could even see the outline of my cock head and cock ring in the material.  Good advertisement.
I went to my favorite club where I always managed to score and last night wasn't any different.  I wasn't in the club an hour and I was in the bathroom getting head from a new waiter they hired recently.  He was pretty good but I’ve had better cock suckers in the past.  I made his stop short of cumming.  I didn't want to waste the load plus it would only make me hornier and more determined to find someone to take home.
I no sooner came out of the bathroom and saw my mark.  A little Latin boy couldn't be more than 20 years old.  Short black hair, no shirt so his hard chest and abs were in clear view, smooth no hair except a little trail just above his waist line going down into tight jeans that had a massive bulge in them and when he turned around one of the cutest tight bubble butts I had seen in a very long time. I was determined I was going to get my cock in between those 2 perfectly round globes
I walked right over to him and offered to buy him a beer.  He smiled and said no.  I watched what he was drinking and sent him one with the waiter about 20 minutes later.  He raised the bottle and mouthed thank you.  The way he moved his lips I couldn't wait till he wrapped them around my cock.  I walked over to him and very boldly told him to drink up, “We're leaving.”  He looked at me, downed the bottle and turned to his friend, said something in Spanish and then turned back to me and said “OK”.
We took my car and I knew a quick way home and don't think I didn't take it.  Once inside he was hesitant to move and I thought shy about taking his pants off but when I dropped mine he wasn't shy any more.  Off came his sneakers and pants to expose a decent size cock and oversized set of low hangers.  His ass was just as I said.  Two perfectly round tight globes that I was going to get my tongue in-between before my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment