Monday, February 11, 2013

The New I.T. Guy - Part 1

The New I.T. Guy

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

I'm in a dry spell.  I go through them from time to time not even jerking off.  I just can't be bothered.  I've had dry spells as long as a year before I break out of my shell.  This dry spell is about to enter its 5th month. I just don't feel like bothering.  It's winter, so who wants to battle the cold and snow or rain to get to a club to spend big money on drinks and then to only battle the cold to go back home alone.  It's not worth it.

I just go to work and home, maybe a movie once in a while.  Like I said this dry spell is entering its 5th month when a new guy was hired for the I.T. department at work.  Now I already had the one field guy from that department.  It took me years to get him but I finally did but after fucking twice he went back to his straight ways and fucking pussy.  Shame he had a really big uncut cock.  Just the way I like them.

Anyhow this new guy was un-believable.  He looked like he should be in weight lifting contest or a model or something.  His legs were all muscle.  I bet if I laid on top of him he could wrap his legs around me and crush me.  His waist was small.  It couldn't be more than a 29 inch waist. Then his chest broadened out and his arms were like I can't even describe they were so beautiful.  He always wore loose fitting clothes and was somewhat sloppy his shirt half tucked in and half not. 

Because of the loose fitting clothes he really wasn't appealing to me.  Then I started to notice that he would always come into the men’s room right after me or be going in as I was coming out.  Sometimes he'd come in as I was washing my hands and I would watch and take note.  He actually had to dig in his pants and pull his cock out.  The way he did it you could tell he was pulling something long out of his pants.  I started to wonder.

That spring one of the guys bought a house and was bragging about it.  All wood floors, modern kitchen and the best was a fenced in private yard with an in ground pool and at the far end was a hot tub that acted as the heater for the pool and overflowed like a fountain into the pool.  I decided when he had his house warming to go.  It was to be a casual BBQ and he told me to bring my suit to go for a swim.

I walked in the back yard when I got there and dropped my bag that I was carrying.  There by the diving board was the I. T. guy.  He was talking to a few others but man let me tell you what a difference.  I knew he had an olive tone to his skin which I love but let me tell you in a bathing suit it looked a hell of a lot more inviting.  His legs were proportionate and hairy.  He ass looked like he had poured it into his suit and when he turned around the bulge in his basket from his "junk" was incredible.  You could tell he had a large bush of pubes because it was pouring out over the suit and then thinning out to a thin trail up the center of his abs before branching out and surrounding 2 were large round pierced nipples.

For some reason his scruff on his face and his eyes looked exceptionally appealing to me as well.  Now everyone knew my orientation and one of the guys saw I was having a little trouble.  He walked over and laughed as he handed me a beer.  “Put your tongue back in your mouth and breathe” he said.  “You couldn't make it more obvious if you tried.  You need to put your suit on and get in the pool and cool off.”

I knew he was right.  I went into the bathroom and was standing there naked pulling my suit out of my bag when the door burst open and there he was.  OMG.  He excused himself and went to close the door.  “No problem it's nothing you don't know about.  Come on in.”  He laughed and closed the door.  “Most guys would freak” he said.  I told him if I had a choice I’d be naked all the time and he laughed.

With that he lifted the seat and hauled this very long thick uncut cock from his bathing suit and started to piss.  “I drank so much beer you don't know how good this feels.”  I thought to myself “I'd like to know how good it feels with your cock in my hand.”  I found my suit and as he finished peeing I pulled my suit up and we walked out to the pool together.  He went his way and I went to the diving board and dove in. and swam the length of the pool.

When I came up on the other end of the pool there he was, the new guy, Anthony.  “That was a nice dive.  You know any others?”  I used to be on the swim team and come to find out he was too so we started going dive for dive and putting on a show.  It was a great day but it started to get late and I was really starting to get tired.  I went and got dressed and in barges Anthony.  He closed the door and said “OK, what does it take to get you to suck my cock?” 

I looked at him and said "That's all it takes".  I got on my knees right there in the bathroom and swallowed his cock.  It tasted like the chlorine from the pool but I didn't care.  He was long, thick and uncut. I kept taking a little bit more till I could swallow everything but his balls.  Then when I would bury my nose in his pubes I would push my tongue out and try to lick his balls.

He was going crazy and held my head and said something in Spanish and then told me to take it all.  With that his cock exploded in my mouth.  He was cumming so much and so hard that it ran out the corners of my mouth. When he was finished shooting he pulled out of my mouth and wiped his cock with a towel to dry it and then tucked it in his suit.

 

 

We walked out into the back yard and he picked a pair of shorts up off a chair and slid them on.  “Guess I better get going” he said and he said goodbye and went out the gate.  I said goodbye to everyone and then went out and got in my car and wasn't even 2 blocks and there was Anthony.  He was hitching home.  I pulled over and yelled over my shoulder to come on I would take him home.  He got in the car and laughed.  “If I had known you lived this way I would have just asked for a ride.”

No comments:

Post a Comment