Thursday, February 21, 2013

Rooming House

Rooming House

Story by Larry

I live in a rooming house with 4 other guys.  The guy who owns the house is an older man and has been renting rooms for years to be able to keep it.  Apparently is was his parent’s house and as the years went by and it and he got older it and he needed work and if he didn't rent rooms he wouldn't have enough to keep it.
He told me one day between all our rents it was enough to cover utilities and taxes.  I really didn't care.  I was 20 years old, fresh out of my parent’s house and fresh out of the closet.  Everyone in the house was gay and he didn't really care what we did as long as we didn't break anything.  There was one guy who called himself a "naturalist", which is a fancy name for nudist.  Most people come in the door and take their coat off.  He comes in and strips naked and stays that way.  He's about 25 and cute as hell.  If he ever asks to suck him off I’m ready.

Another guy is into doing drag shows in clubs.  He's funny as hell.  Sometimes he comes in with half his make up on and maybe his slip and nothing else because he was fucking some guy in the car.  He never brings anyone into the house.  The other 2 are business men; they are gay but very businesslike.  We never see them.  And then there is me, a horny little guy with not much money but managing to get laid every week end.
The nudist used to get a kick out of me.  “Why do you wear clothes?” he would ask.  “You have a hot body you should show it off.”  I thought about it and started going around the house and in the warm weather without a shirt.  I stopped wearing underwear all together.  I liked the feel of my balls hanging free between my legs. In the mornings I’d walk around in a small terry wrap around with nothing else on.  I was blessed enough that my cock would hang out under the bottom edge.
One day the nudist was in the shower and I decided I was going to chance it and went in and took my morning piss.  He looked around the curtain and whistled and said “Just as I thought.  Nice ass.”  When I was done I told him “Let me know when you are out of the shower.”  He said “Why wait come on in.”  It was just what I wanted.  I got in with him and he took the soap and started to rub down my back.  Man it felt good.  Especially when he got to my crack and made sure he got into the crack and even fingered my ass. 

I bent over a little and he said “Wait a minute.”  He shut off the water and said “Follow me.”  We went into his room and he said “Get on the bed on your back.”  I did as he told me and he came back to the bed with lube and a cock ring.  It was so tight around his cock and balls I thought it would cut them off.  “I hope you like to get fucked a long time because with this on I almost never cum.”  I just shook my head yeah as he straddled my head with his legs and told me to suck him hard. 
I swallowed his cock and felt it grow to a very large log in my mouth.  He was uncut but when he was finally fully hard his foreskin was pulled all the way back.  I figure he was at least 12 inches.  He greased up his cock and then fingered my hole with a greased finger.  As he was doing that he lifted one leg and pushed it up over my head to his headboard.  He had a brass headboard and I was able to put my foot through the bars and hold myself up with my foot.  He did the same with the other foot and then pulled his finger out and put his cock head to my hole.  “You ready?” he asked.  I shook my head yes.
I felt a little pressure and then a little more.  Suddenly he popped inside me and I realized he was much fatter than I thought.  I reached for the head board to hold on with my hands as well and sighed as he pushed into me.  “You like it, don't you.  You like the feel of this big cock inside that tight ass of yours.  Take me all.”
He slowly fucked me and I loved every minute of it.  I started to really get worked up and wanted his load. I didn't know how long I could hold out before shooting my own.  I could feel it building just from him fucking me.  I started to ask him to fuck me harder. Asking soon turned into begging.  Sweat was starting to drip off his forehead.  Sweat was running off me onto the sheets soaking them.  Anyone who would walk in the room would smell nothing but the smell of sweaty sex.  I needed him harder.  I started to beg and plead with him.  He responded by pumping faster inside me and then harder at the same time.
In the position I was in when he slammed into me his body actually bounced off my ass.  I could feel his cock head hit bottom inside me with each stroke.  It hurt too a bit but I didn't care.  Oh it hurt so good.  I could feel the pressure building even more in my balls and I started to tell him I was going to cum.  He grabbed the top of the head board and started to really fuck me hard and told me "You cum when I tell you to cum bitch and not before".  He kept slamming into me and I was really starting to lose it. My head was thrashing from side to side and I could actually feel my ass convulsing around his cock. 
I was breathing heavy and soaked in my own sweat.  I reached up and grabbed him around his neck to pull me up a little and screamed for him to cum.  
“I need your load in me now.  Cum and let me cum too please sir.”  He looked down at me and he plunged in me and held his cock deep inside.  “What is it you want?”
“I want, I need you to cum inside me.  I need your load to flood my ass and overflow all over me.  Fill me with your load and let me cum too.  My balls are going to explode” I yelled.  He reached between his legs and unsnapped the cock ring and then started to pound me fast and hard.  You want my load, you need my load he said and then stiffened and yelled cum now bitch.  I felt his cock pulse inside me and that was all I needed.  I shot the biggest load I have ever shot in my entire life. 
I shot so hard I covered my chest, nipples, neck, face and all over the bed.  He finally let go of the headboard and I was able to let my feet loose and my legs down to lay on the mattress.  We were so soaked in sweat we had to get up and strip the bed and then take showers again.  While in the shower He asked me how it was.  I laughed and said if I could get fucked like that in the mornings I’d never go to the clubs again.  Wouldn't need to
The next morning he was in the shower again.  He called me from the hallway.  “Already take your morning piss?” he asked.  I told him yeah.  With that he shut off the water and led me to his room.  He playfully threw me on the bed and knelt between my legs while he put on his cock ring.  “Ready to get fucked?” he asked.  I smiled.   My feet and hands automatically went for the head board so my hole was exposed for his cock.  He fucked me just as good as yesterday if not better.  Man was I going to walk funny this morning but I didn't care.  I was hoping his continued for a long time and it did.  We fucked every morning till he had to move.  I don't know why but one morning he told me he was moving soon and that when I got home that Friday from work he was gone.  Man he spoiled me because now my ass is twitching craving his cock.   Back to the clubs I guess.  Maybe in search of him but he did spoil me.  I need cock, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment